• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BUGS! Lol

Ice tiger

Has claimed your vital regions.
So this morning as I was leaving to go to school there were 4 mosquito hawks on the side of my house, and as I watched them a smaller one snuck up behind a larger one and tackled it, knocking it to the ground, I was like lol and walked away. But it was hilarious!

Ah, the relationship between the hunter and the hunted is amazing. <3

Speaking of bugs, I saw a white ladybug today! It was a highlight of my day. ^_^

LOL I just saw something funny it was barney he said:"When you do mean things it makes you feel good inside!" ^^ lol... wait WTF. O hey I saw my cat hunting a mosquito hawk!

Heh. Funny. I actually chuckled.

*Stalks Ice Tiger then tackles*

Hah, I just owned you!

Hey don't hurt me Bakuphoon! your so mean... Hehehe I just squirted a bug on the wall with water >:D.

I hope you did bury it. Or else...

THE EVIL TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA WARTURTLES WILL GET YA!!

... That was Neon. Ignore her.

Its a bug that looks like a huge mosquito with funny round heads long legs and screwed up looking wings.

Ahahaha.
What's so funny?
I just came up with a joke.
Now you're getting random. GO away, or this post might get reported for spam.
Fine... [leaves]

So you squashed the bug, huh? You must still bury it. Find it or else [glares an evil glare]

I squirted it with water I didn't squish it, I think it went outside, and if it's on the floor dead somewhere I'll never find it, our carpet is brown and the dog probably would have sniffed it out and eaten it by now~

Hmm... Squish SQUISH SQUISH!!! I like that word so now I must squish something, if I was at the dollar tree then I would squish all the 3musketeers because its fun ^-^

Back
Top Bottom