• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thing for my friend's birthday FINISHED

Re: Thing for my friend's birthday WIP

Thanks guys ^^

I've got the hair and eyes almost completely colored so far.

Re: Thing for my friend's birthday WIP

Are you a professional cartoonist or something? That's amazing!

Holy... crap..

That's really cool! About a billion times better than my drawings, anyway. *hands you a pizza trophy*

No, I'm not professional, but thank you very much~

Funny, I just had pizza. x3

MORE PIZZA CAN'T HURT THOUGH -eat-

Well, here you go. It looks kinda like a head, but oh well. There's your (well earned) pizza trophy. ^^

b9envt.jpg

Where is the light source coming from? I'd imagine it comes from the top right but the shading on the hair says otherwise. Her right eye is also lower than her right.
But yeah it looks pretty good. I hope your friend has a happy birthday.

I knew somebody would bring up the light source. I didn't notice until a little while, and... I was being lazy so I didn't change it.

The lines in her hair, the shading really should be on the other side, and nose shading is kinda uh

And her head is slanted so yeah

There is a kid at school like that. He has a brown eye and a blue eye. I like it!! What does the writing say?

The writing says "Happy birthday, I worked really hard on this for you, really hope you like it. You're a great friend."

He loved it.

Yes, I have a love for heterochromia. That kid is very lucky. I'm still going to buy colored contacts just for this cause. Tell that kid I said hi. :3

Back
Top Bottom