• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Script for a Live-Action Digimon Movie Trilogy (Movie One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
summary of plot

In the year 1942, during World War II, "Project Yggdrasil" the first Super-Computer ever, was made by a now-forgotten American scientist named Wes Johnson, to be used by the Allies to help them calculate problems that could possibly help stop the Axis troops of Germany, Italy, and Japan. It was a huge machine, and many copies of it were made and sent to the Soviet Union, France, and Great Britain. However, when German troops took over Paris, the copy sent to France fell into the hands of the enemy.

After the war, the Soviet Russian government refused to give their version of Project Yggdrasil back to any capitalist country, since the Soviets were strictly Communist.

Little did anybody know, the computers created an ever-changing world inhabited by myterious Digital Monsters (or Digimon for short), in a totally new dimension.

This was later to be called the Digital World when it was first discovered in 1957. The United States and the Soviet Union's governments, who also competed in space exploration, were now doing top-secret activities in exploring the Digital World.

Project Yggdrasil created a "Digital God" called King Drasil, which created new kinds of Digimon every day until the Digital God disappeared forever in 1991.

Now it is the year 2016, and the Digital World has more than 1000 different species of Digimon, but the Digital World is in grave danger. The Seven Great Demon Digimon (Creepymon, Beelzemon, Barbamon, Lilithmon, Lucemon, ad Belphremon) and their creator, Ogudomon, are plotting to conquer the eight continents of the Digital World, enslave the humans, and destroy Earth (which all inhabitants of the Digital World called the "Real World". Even though King Drasil disappeared, its legacy and spirit remained, creating eight Digi-Eggs, one for each classification group of Digimon (Dragon, Beast/Animal, Insect/Plant, Holy, Aquatic, Machine/Mutant, Bird, and Dark). These Digi-Eggs were sent to different parts of the United States. Along with the Digi-Eggs are eight Crests (representing seven virtues, and light), and strange portable machines called Digivices. The Digi-Eggs must be found before they hatch, or else the Demon Digimon will send their minions down to Earth to find and destroy the eggs, or whatever Digimon will hatch from them.

Eight teenage humans each find one of the eggs, their Crest, and a Digivice.
These humans will be called Digidestined, and must save both worlds, with the help of their Digimon.

(Scene One will be up soon, I hope, but I'm kinda busy.)

(oh sorry! That's just the first five minutes, and a narrator narrating it. Each movie alone will be as long as your average Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter movie)

(Scene One will be up soon, I hope, but I'm kinda busy.)

*Headdesks*

Okay, please don't post because you have an idea. It would be nice to see one of your posts with the actual script this thread was made for, because I'm starting to doubt there is one, and that this thread is useless.

Locked. Stop posting threads with vague summaries or character lists and actually post some writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom