• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lego ______: The Video Game

Eeveeon25

In my anticipation for the upcoming Lego Batman, I've decided to make a thread: What series do you think would make great Lego games? Keep in mind that Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and now Batman are all done.

I think the best would be the X-Men movies; three chapters, tons of awesome characters, sci-fi... it's perfect for Lego-izing! Also, I'd say Spider-man deserves a turn by now, seeing as how he was the second of the actual movie-based legos (first being star wars) and he now has three movies. Also, I think Harry Potter (which has been made into real Legos), Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Caribbean would all make great Lego video games as well.

I think Lego are just trying to get more money now.
Indiana Jones?
Whatever happened to Johnny Thunder :(

On Topic:
Lego games I have are:
Lego Racers
Lego Rock Raiders
Lego Creator
Lego LOCO
Lego Creator Harry Potter
Bionicle (GBA)

Racers and Rock Raiders were the best. Creator and Harry Potter were too glitchy, LOCO was fun, but got boring pretty easily. Bionicle isn't the best Gameboy game ever, but it can pass the time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but... don't the Lego games suck utterly? I mean, I haven't played most of them, but come on. It's Lego.

New ones suck.
Old ones are still fun even for a 15 year old whose real Lego has left to gather dust under his bed for years.

The Star Wars one was fun; not really for hardcore gamers.

It was fun. That's it. Kinda like the Katamari series.

Maybe I'm wrong, but... don't the Lego games suck utterly? I mean, I haven't played most of them, but come on. It's Lego.
You're not wrong. I have no idea how everyone and their mother loves Lego Star Wars, because it completely blows. I mean, yes, the figures are kind of cute, and yes, it can have a bit of whimsical humor, but the game is tedious, repetitive, and filled with what I call "fake puzzles". For example, there's one part where you enter a room, filled with enemies. There is a door to your left, and a hallway stretching out in front of you. You have to kill all the enemies, and get to the end of the hallway. When you get there, you hit a switch and the door at the beginning of the hallway opens, but more enemies flood into the room. Now you have to backtrack through the hallway, killing more enemies, until you get to the door and go through.

Now obviously, this is just as challenging and just as fun as, say, a hallway twice as long with twice the amount of enemies in it, and the door just being at the end. But no, Lego Star Wars needs to have the illusion of having puzzles in their game, when they actually don't. None of the "puzzles" involve any thinking whatsoever, they all just involve figuring out the right button to flip a switch, flipping that switch, and then opening a door. It's just... awful.

Anyway, I am anticipating a Lego Harry Potter, because iirc Lego does manufacture Harry Potter toys and Harry Potter is easily marketable.

Lego Indy isn't that bad, but soem of the levels are more puzzle oriendted than Star Wars. I reccomend palying it if you're a fan of that sort of thing.

Of all the games in the world I can't quite understand what people are expecting from these games that makes it worth their money.

And yes, I have played one before. It was fun for a while, but so is anything, really.

Pokemon games, i wanna see them, or maybe SuperSmashBros. or maybe...who really deserves it...Doctor Who.

Back
Top Bottom