• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
It's... Back!=D

It was off the list and I bet some people are happy to see it back-TEAM LEGEND ftw!

PLOT:
Blizzard is an Articuno, but not just any Articuno... She used to work for a Shadow Lugia trying to take over the world! Blizzard meeds many friends along the way, including Grovyle, who in the end must help purify Moltres and Zapdos and stop Shadow Lugia time stop. And the message clearly blows in the wind- CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!
Rules:
-no godmodding.
-no bunnying.
-be respectful.
-Grovyle must be male.
-At the start until purified, Moltres and Zapdos are ont the Shadow side.

Form:

Name:
Pokemon:
Moves:
Personality:
Appearence:
Relationships:
Other:

Mine:

Name:Blizzard
Pokemon:Articuno
Side:Legend
Moves:Sheer cold, Gust, Blizzard, Powder snow
Personality:PO
Appearence:Lighter than a normal Articuno
Relationships:Shadow Lugia(Trio master), Grovyle(friend)
Other:nopez.

Members:
Shadowstar/Blizzard
shadow_lugia/Thorn
Time Psyduck/Draigo
Darksong/Emuritto
Crypica/ Myuutsuu
Kali the Flygon/Kali
Bakuphoon/Tsunami
Evoli/Kitty
Kriisa Scorcher/Fire
MewXCharmeleonXEevee/Mia
Mewetwo/Shadowflare
Hikari Nijino/Slash

ZOMG I accually revamped a bit, didn't I?

Last edited:
Lugia, Moltres, and Zapdos aren't the only Shadow pokemon, right?

Name: Kali
Pokemon: Flygon
Side: Shadow
Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw
Personality: Kali is ruthless, but brilliant. A real force both physically and tactically on the battlefield. Add to that a lust for blood and power, and you can see why she willingly allowed herself to submit to Shadow.
Appearance: Kali is much larger than the so called 'average' Flygon, which really is only the size for very young ones, as Flygons grow larger their entire life. She is just over 12 feet tall, and nearly 25 feet long, from nose to tailtip, with about a 35 foot wingspan. Perhaps only Shadow herself is bigger. However, she also appears quite bright and vibrant, rather beautiful to gaze at if you didn't know how dangerous she could be.
Relationships: Ask, and ye shall receive... maybe...
Other: *whistles*

Last edited:
If I remember correctly I was an Abomasnow named Crystal...

Name: No one knows his real name, but likes to be called Myuutsuu
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Moves: Psycho Cut, Me First, Aura Sphere, Recover
Personality: PO
Appearance: His head looks somewhat like a cat's with square ears. He has a thin neck with a sort of connector from his head to his upper back. His chest has two plates on either side, which branch over his shoulders and end at his back. He has a long, thick purple tail that's pure muscle. The hands at the ends of his long arms have three fingers, the tips of which end in a ball. Myuutsuu has strong legs with two toes and a round ball near the back.
:D
Relationships: Nemesis of Kali.
Other: none.

Name: Affection, but she prefers others to call her Emuritto unless she knows them very well.
Pokémon: Mesprit
Side: Legend
Moves: Extrasensory, Lucky Chant, Copycat and Protect.
Personality: She prefers to defend her team rather than be offensive and fight, but she has Extrasensory anyway. Emuritto is serious and devoted to her team, at least that's what she's usually like. She has a secret friendship with Myuutsuu, who is on the Shadow side. Sometimes she believes that this is a test of loyalty, and tries to convince herself to stop seeing him, but she can never win over herself. After all, she is the being of emotion, and emotion is the most powerful thing in the world. As stated before, only those that are close to her call her by her real name; Myuutsuu is one of these Pokémon.
Appearance: She looks like a normal Mesprit, except she has the shiny's "hair" color. If you need more description, she looks like a two-foot human with a red jewel in the middle of her forehead, and bright pink hair. She has stubby arms and legs, and two long tails that are tipped with jewels.
Relationships: Secret friends with Myuutsuu, although nobody knows except her and Myuutsuu.
I'm also open to new relationships, if anyone wants.
Other: :)

Last edited:
Yup, it was to make things more epic, so that this thing wouldn't die. If it's okay with Shadowstar, can we start out at nighttime and Emuritto and Myuutsuu are going out to meet each other at the border of the two territories?

I was a bit late last time so:

Name: Draigo
Pokemon: Salamence
Moves: Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Fly, Brick Break
Personality: Highly disiplined, dignified, formal, and with a very strong sense of honour. More will be played out. ('cus I won't know before it happens)
Appearence: All red, and a little larger than other Salamence
Relationships: None Yet
Other: Nothing Yet

... Again?

WOOOOH! I missed team Legend ;-; I'm glad it's back.

*copypastes*

Name: Tsunami
Level: 50
Pokemon: Lugia
Moves: Agility, Aeroblast, Hydro Pump, Recover, Calm Mind
Side: Shadow, and as in the (2) previous, he am Thorn's Brother (Well, if it is okay for shadow)
Personality: Very evil. He loves to torture, and sometimes kill, pokèmon. He can cheat in fights, but he do hold his promises, even though he don't like them. He don't think he is as evil as his sister, he is.

There's only to one he is truly kind to, and that is Fire the Charizard, the love of his life. When he is near her he suddenly becomes all nice and kind to everyone, even to his enemies he becomes respectful.
Other: Tsunami and Fire the Charizard (of Team Legend) have a secret relationship

Last edited:
Name: Fire Fighter, prefers Fire~
Pokemon: Charizard
Moves: Flamethrower, Steel Wing, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Dragon Claw
Personality: Smart, strong, and shy, this girl can fight. She can fly at high speeds for hours on end, and not get tired, meaning she has a lot of energy. She's usally quiet, but when it comes to friends or battle stratigies, be prepared for an hour or more of her mouth! She is very patient, though.
Apperance: Fire is a shiny Charizard, but her flames that she attacks with and on her tail are blue. She has a yellow bow on the tip of her tail, near the flame. her eye has a scar over it from a battle with an enemy.
Relationships: Secret relationship with Tsunami of Team Shadow~
Other: One enemy who isn't an enemy to her whatsoever is the love of her life, Tsunami. She wouldn't do anything wrong when she's around him. If he's gone, she would be gone as well.

Last edited:
Name: Kitty
Pokemon: Mew
Moves: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Psychic, Aura Sphere
Appearence: Regular Mew, but she wears a green scarf around her neck, and carries around a bag of toys most of the time.
Relationships: None yet.
Other: Nothing.

Good. I've been waiting, and this will be awesome! I was just thinking about the border. What does the border between Shadow and Legend territory look like?

May I join?

Name: Slash
Pokemon: Weavile
Moves: Shadow Claw, Ice Beam, Slash, Dark Pulse
Appearence: Is a normal Weavile, but the gem on his head is red.
Relationships: None.
Other: None.

Last edited:
Name: Mia
Pokemon: Eevee
Moves: Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Bite
Personality: She's quite hyper and annoying, but will follow out orders if told to do something. She'll keep trying something until she accomplishes it. Mia can act quite innocent and be very deciptive.
Appearence: She looks like my avatar, but her tail is like a regular Eevee's.
Relationships: She thinks of Kali as a role model, and, because of Kali and Myuustuu are rivals, she and the Mewtwo have a hatred for eachother.
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom