• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokemon would you be?

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
If you were gonna become a pokemon and create a rescue team, what pokemon would you be and why, what would you're team be like? who would your friends be? where would you live, who would be your enemies?

Heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGquQsfGKt4
Its a competition!

I'd be an Eevee with a Skitty partner and have Vulpix, Lapras, Absol and Mew as my friends. I would live in a pretty big house with 3 floors. it would be in town and would be on the main street. my enemies would be a team called Team Horrid Love and would have Jynx[the leader] and Luvdisc fighting to get Pokemon to kiss there enemies. Now that would be the most evil team ever.

Okay. First, my species. I would be the Pokémon Purugly, because I am a big fan of it and the move Attract, and my personality fits it too: a bit snooty, but friendly most of the time, and rash. The second member of the team would be Lucario, because its types are perfect when teamed up with Normal; they have no weakness. I'm also a fan of Lucario, and the move Aura Sphere. For my third member, Honchkrow would be the one. If my first two favorite Pokémon are up here, why not my third? It was originally going to be Garchomp, but I decided to balance it out a bit more.
My team name would be Team Forest, because as far as I know, birds, dogs, and cats live in the forest. Purugly is a cat, Lucario is a bipedal dog, and Honchkrow is a bird.
Our friends would be the guild, since we're associated with them, and Team Razor Wind. Our enemies would be Team AWD; Purugly would have an especially strong rivalry with Lady Weavile.
And, that's it. :)
Note: If you see SkyaRoselia post the same thing, don't worry; I am SkyaRoselia.

I'd either be a grovyle or torchic, and my partner would be a lucario. Um, another member of my team would be a salamence, cuz they are cool. We wold live in a cave and try and stay away from the members of the guild. Cuz its cool.

I'll probably be a Pachirisu. My teammates would be a Skitty and a Castform. I might call it Team Static...no, Team Apocalypse. (Yeah...that's a fanfiction thing for later) I'll prbably live nearby the beach.

My enemies? Oh...mainly this idiotic Machop who says he's really a nice guy but loves to torture us and sit on little Pokemon. (Haha, my revenge on the idiotic kid.)

I would be a Luxray, my team would include a Umbreon, a mightyena, and a charizard. (yes I know there are two dark types but those Pokemon are my friends' favorites, I have two) We would live in a cave alone because we are anti-social and our team would be team 4fang our enemies would be team fugly
with Likikiky, Slaking, Snubble, and Mamoswine (however you spell it) >.>

Look at my post; it says SkyaRoselia.

Sorry I meant that for the guy above you, that also applies to everyone else here who has posted, if you have a Youtube account, i'd rather you do it there but...

me, mew as leader 'cause i can change in2 a pokemon and no1 would know its me and i would have a cresselia and celebi on my team but i would pose as a jirachi we would be called hidden friends with the enemy team of mewtwo (leader), darkrai, and rotom called shadowers, but thats a fantasy

A Nidoking with a solrock and a Lunatone on my team.

My friends would be 2 sudowoodo's who danced everywhere and the enemy team would be a Zangoose with a Spanish accent and a Corpish who keeps on drowning.

I have one warped view of a mystery dungeon game...

...with the enemy team of Mewtwo (leader)...

AHM THE LEADER OF UR ENEMIE TEEM?

Anyways, I would be an Umbreon, my partner wouldst be Mewtwo(never saw it comin' didya>.>) and would be called Team Midnight. There was also a Luxray on my team because Luxrays are awesome =D The enemy team would have Mew, Espeon(leader), and Sunflora and would be called Team Sunshine ((lol, it seems it should be the other way around for the names XD WE ARE TEAM SUNSHINE AND WE HAVE COME TO DESTROY YOUUUU!))

I'd be a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade, because they're awesome, and psychic powers are just as awesome. My partner would be a Sneasel/Weavile, because I say so, the other members would be a Snorunt/Froslass and a Riolu/Lucario. The team name would be Team Guardians, and the team base would be a little house, like something from the original Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, but a bit more simple on the outside. :3 The enemy team would be Team Darkwatch, my fierce rivals, the leader would be a Tyranitar, with a really bitchy attitude, a Xatu, Slaking and a Swalot.

I would be a Wartortle with a Ivysaur and a Snorunt (and later a Shedinjateam. Halfway through our journey, Snorunt evolves.

Our enemy team would consist of a Sableye,Absol and Zangoose. But that turns out to be a bunch of grunts and the main team is Lunatone,Solrock and Gliscor who is using Solrocks and Lunatones power to crash their planet out of orbit and send the moon flying into the planet and have the world at their mercy.

I smell a fanfic!

I would be a Scyther and my partner would be a Luxray, along with my other teammate, Arcanine. Our Team would be called Team Flash, and our Enemy would be Team Freeze, consisting of a Milotic, an Absol (leader), and Jolteon.

Anyways, I would be an Umbreon, my partner wouldst be Mewtwo(never saw it comin' didya>.>) and would be called Team Midnight.

Holy crud, Mewtwo, you were almost meant to join most of my roleplays. *horribly overuses Team Midnight*

Back
Top Bottom