• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

so am i the only person that likes dark eyes or what

What color eyes in a partner

• Total voters

EvilCrazyMonkey

will be the prettiest little girl since Zac Efron.
Because it really seems like everyone is all faint-ness over bright eyes, when I'm not.

Preferred eye color in a partner?

Bright blue, hazel or green.

Yes, I like light-colored eyes. Dark-colored just doesn't attract me, but I can see why people would like them. :/

I don't notice what color people's eyes are most of the time - probably because I don't make eye contact very often. So I guess it doesn't matter much to me. :p

I don't really care; I know they're supposed to be romantic and everything, but I personally think eyes are kind of gross. It'd be grosser without them admittedly, but still.

Nah, I like dark eyes. Then again, it depends, because some girls with blue or green eyes look really good. But brown eyes ftw.

I don't really care; I know they're supposed to be romantic and everything, but I personally think eyes are kind of gross. It'd be grosser without them admittedly, but still.
You...

Are you for real?

(Oh, and by the way, I don't care much about the colour of the eyes - they are important to me, though!)

Dark eyes look much better in general, in my opinion, although honestly it really matters on the person. I mean, some people have light eyes and they look awesome.

I... don't care.

"You have [insert colour] eyes, ewww! Not going near you!"

What Koori said :D

EDIT: Shouldn't the last poll option say 'I couldn't care less'? because 'I could care less' implies that you care slightly, even only if it's a tiny amount.

You know, I really don't like it when people go all "I love people for their personalities, not their appearance!" It feels like you're judging me.

I mean, I'm not that shallow. But I can still have preferences, and so can you.

I'm not judging anyone. It's perfectly fine with me if someone is attracted to others based on appearance, but I personally don't care about it.

Hmm, I prefer dark green eyes, actually, although I don't usually notice eye colour until after I've decided I like someone. It's not the most important thing blonddddd

About not caring?

If someone was absolutely hideous in an almost inhuman way, then obviously I would care, but otherwise, yes, I'm sure.
Okay, it may very well be true that you don't consciously care. But I think you do care, although you're unaware of it. Because otherwise I'm not buying it!

Back
Top Bottom