• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters

Echo

Has too many Big-Lipped Alligator Moments...
DISCLAIMER: This RP is in NO WAY serious...
DISCLAIMER*2: This was rushed.

In the region of Pie-Urikan, a great force stirs...
Sensing the arrival of a hilarious group of people who need medication, it awakens.

It is a legendary, which, up to this point, has been covered up by the government of Sinnoh, for fear that Ohayou and Eric would learn about it.

The pokemon sent out vague telepathic signals, calling said trainers to it.
---------------

You may be a trainer or a Rocket. As a Trainer, your goal is to capture this pokemon. As a Rocket, your goal is to capture this pokemon and use it's culinary mastery to take over the world.

Form:

Name:
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon:
Alignment: Rocket or Trainer.
Description:
Personality: (May be PO)
Other:
Pokemon: (Max 6)
-----------------

Pokemon Form: (Required if you want Pokemon)
Name:
Species:
Item:
Personality:
-----------------

You get:
10 Max Potions
10 Full Heals
2 Revives
1 Max Revive
However many berries you want.
A banana
A Pie
10-Pie balls (can only be use on food based enemies)
10-Ultra balls

Rules:
Be random
No flaming, trolling, double posting, etc.
No time control
No godmodding
Put Pie in your form.
----------------

My form:

Name: Ohayou
Team: Trainer

Description: -Very- messy, almost shoulder length, blonde hair, and big blue-green eyes. Medium in height, and wears a plain yellow shirt and blue jeans.
Personality: Disgustingly cheerful and optimistic. Hyperactive, and protecting of his friends. Has ADHD and OCD. Believes Trainers should fight alongside their Pokemon, so he carries two daggers with him.

Reason for Wanting This Pokemon: Because he is insane, random, and likes Pie.
Pokemon: The 5 platinum Rotom AND (omigod!) a Drifloon (how stupid can I get? Find out later!)

-Name: Frost
-Item: Nevermeltice
-Species: Rotom posessing a fridge.
-Identifying Features: http://www.serebii.net/platinum/rotom.shtml Is the link to the new 5.
-Personality: Cold and cruel.

-Name: Wash
-Damp stone
-Species: Rotom posessing a washing machine.
-Personality: Emotionless and uncaring of most situations. Just wants to get everything done and go home.

-Name: Cut
-Miracle seed
-Species: Rotom posessing a lawn mower.
-Personality: Mischevious, a prankster.

-Name: Spin
-Quick claw
-Species: Rotom posessing a fan.
-Personality: Happy and free spirited.

-Name: Heat
-Charcoal
-Species: Rotom posessing a toaster oven.
-Personality: Calm and methodical.

-Name: Kasumi
-Item: A banana (for Eric-slapping purposes)
-Species: Drifloon (which he got in Sinnoh!)
-Personality : (see Spin)
Hooray for the newbie and his banana!

Re: Pokemon of the Pie (PotL parody)

Patrick's coming back one more time for this parody ;D
AND I LURVE ME SOME PIE

Name: Patrick
Team: ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Grunt nevertheless...)
Description:
ewwugly284579.png

Personality: Hungry, fat-ish, obsessed with pie, and stupid-ish.
Reason(s) for Wanting This Pokemon: LURVES PIE

Pokemon:
Name: Pie
Species: Snorlax
Item: Leftovers
Identifying Features: Bruised right eye from giant pie hitting it.
Personality: Eats. A lot.

Name: Mr. Fridge
Species: Fridge Rotom
Identifying Features: Holds lotsa food!
Personality: Loves people getting food and putting food back from it.

Name: Yum
Species: Lickilicky
Identifying Features: SUPER HUGE LONG TONGUE
Personality: Likes sushi.

Name: Mrs. Fridge
Identifying Features: Has a WATER MAKING AND ICE CUBE FUNCTION!
Personality: Damn, you can't just have one!

Name: Baby Fridge
Identifying Features: Small compartments.
Personality: HOT DIGGITY, I'LL TAKE 3!

Name: Perry Click on link and you'll know why ;D
Species: Munchlax
Identifying Features: Chomps on ANYTHING, so has scars around mouth.
Personality: Chomps all day long. Hyper.

:D

Last edited:

Accepted! :3
*Dances*
Patrick's ba-ack! Patrick's ba-ack! And he stil-ll has crap in his pa-ants!
Hooray for being tired and not taking my meds! It makes me write awesome songs!

Okies goodnight! I'll be back on tomorrow sometime around 8:30 GMT!

LOL!

Name: Chip
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon: He wants to keep it safe from the Rockets.
Alignment: Trainer.
Description: He's got straight black hair that curves up at the back. He has chocolate colored eyes. He wears a kilt and tap shoes, along with a pair of huge sunglasses that have to be tied to his head in order to fit.
Personality: PO
Other: He likes listening to music and Pie. He dances funny. If someone asks why he wears a kilt, he'll roll his eyes and say "People never learn." He believes he has a long, thick tail that can shock bookshelves. When people deny it, he says "Duh!" and points to the sides of his kilt. "Flo's a rappa!" People usually confuse it for "Floatzel Rapper" and walk away confused.
Pokemon:

Name: Poker
Species: Toxicroak
Item: Poison Barb
Personality: Not very bright if you ask Chip. However, he behaves well when he's not investigating something.

Name: Trousers
Species: Tropius
Item: Flame Plate
Personality: Very stupid.
Other: He once found a long stick that he calls the "Super Poker." He gave it to Useless for her second birthday.

Name: Flo
Species: Skuntank
Item: Blackglasses
Personality: Tries to act cool. The smartest one in Chip's party, yet still dumb. Calls himself a "rappa."

Name: Immy
Species: Omastar
Item: Amulet Coin
Personality: Demanding and whiny.

Name: Useless
Species: Silcoon
Item: Super Poker
Personality: Eagers to prove herself.

Name: Twinny
Species: Silcoon
Item: Glow Stick
Personality: Silent and usually unmoving. No one knows that he has a glow stick.

...What? You said it's in no way serious.

Last edited:

Name: West
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon: So that she could have an endless supply of pie.
Alignment: Rocket
Description: West wears a huge hat that covers her whole head, and it has eyeholes so that she can see, and a hole for her nose so she can breathe. The hat looks like a cowboy hat. No matter what, except when she's changing, she never takes the hat off. She wears a black shirt with a blue vest over it, and her pants are black sweats. She wears cowboy boots.
Personality: Western, old-fashioned and crazy. She's on Rockets' side, but secretly only wants the Pokémon for herself, and she will split up with the Rockets when she gets it. She's always optimistic.
Other: none.
Pokemon:

Name- Chewy
Species- Bibarel
Item- Sitrus Berry
Gender- Female
Personality- Dim-witted and whiny.
Oh yes, and she's also Slappy's mate.

Name- Slappy
Species- Bibarel
Item- Stick
Gender- Male
Personality- Smarter than Chewy. Is Chewy's mate.

Name- Future
Species- Xatu
Item- Scope Lens
Gender- Male
Personality- Very intelligent, has a short temper.

Name- Kart
Species- Machamp
Item- Black Belt
Gender- Male
Personality- Silly but wise.

As you can see, I had no intention of being serious.

OK I'll make Patrick funnier and crap more... He'll be your normal, everyday, stupid ROCKET GRUNT!
And sorry, was in a haste so just copied everything from Patrick's thing. Explains the whole Lake Pokemon, no items thing.
On second thought, I'll just make a totally different guy that's just named Patrick o_O
ETA: Yeah.... See edited post. Now with picture made in 5 minutes!
ETA2: Why did you want me to join so badly? I was going to anyways... This was partially my idea inspired by you and Icalasari's actions.

Last edited:

Name:Mysti
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon: To shun the other grunts.
Alignment: Rocket!!
Description: Blonde, curly hair, weard a white shirt with pink trimming, collar and sleeves and has a Mew on it, has bluejeans and blue sneakers.
Other:*gasp* Giovanni's daughter! And I used the Pokemon of the Volcano Pokemon sign-ups to show the looks of my Pokemon! And none are holding items!
Pokemon: (Max 6)

-Name:Purification
-Species:Suicune
-Item: Soul Dew
-Identifying Features: Has a bow on her front right leg. Everywhere that's white is silver. She wears the Soul Dew around her neck.
-Personality:Is the caring, loving one. Doesn't fight if she doesn't have to.

-Name:Skipper
-Species:Mudkip(:3)
-Identifying Features:Just your average Mudkip
-Personality:Enraged easily.

-Name:Moonlight
-Species:Umbreon
-Identifying Features:Her rings are mood rings, but the top right ear was stained pink.
-Personality:The one to always go first on an adventure. Natural enemy to Steel Wing.

-Name:Steel Wing
-Species:Charizard
-Identifying Features:His fire is black, whether it be out of his mouth or it be his tail. Wears a red bowtie.
-Personality:Same as Moonlight. Natural enemy to her, too.

-Name:Shadowflare
-Species:Ninetails
-Identifying Features:Is black where the creamy color, not the mane thing or fliff on it's head, is, and red on the tail tip, the mane-like thing and the fluff thing on it's head.
-Personality:Sarcastic, pretty much!

Last edited:

All accepted... and Cryptica... YES!!!
Mine would have been that random but I was being a lazy bastard and copied the PotV sheet over.

Name: Twichy
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon: IT'S FREAKING PIE, MAN!
Description: Team Rocket Grunt, long, black hair, brown eyes.
Personality: You've seen him in PoTL
Pokemon:

Name: Mr. Flufferbuns
Species: Buneary
Item: None
Personality: Nuts. Just plain nuts.

Name: Diego
Species: Ratatta
Item: None

Name: Tsyru
Species: Raikou
Item: Dagger
Personality: Typical emo stereotype

Name: Jewely
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon: To be the queen of randomness. (lol)
Description: Wears a purple shirt and shorts. Long brown hair. Blue eyes
Other: PIE
Pokemon: Jewely,(rofl) and... Ziggio

Name: Jewely
Species: espeon
Item: none
Personality: Random.

Name: Ziggio
Species: Zigzagoon
Item: apple(he'll start eating it when the rp starts)
Personality: random sometimes... likes snaching food away. and may steal drifloon's banana.

Not Kasumi's banana! *sob* and accepted!

Name: Lucidia
Description: Lucidia has long, straight, blond hair, and is rather tall for her age. She has gotten her ears pierced over the last 2 years.
Personality: Lucidia likes to help those in trouble, and can't stand leaving anyone behind. She wishes to become a nurse, and spends a lot of her time reading books about diseases and how to stay healthy, besides a few novels she likes.
Reasons for Wanting This Pokemon: Lucidia is quite dissappointed in herself for failing to capture the lake Pokemon. She also hopes that its power matches that of the lake Pokemon (too lazy to check its name again :P) so that she can create Team Rocket's downfall.

-Name: Joy
-Species: Togekiss
-Item: Leftovers
-Identifying Features: Joy has purple triangles where there should be red. They have begun to turn darker, for some reason.
recolor.php

-Personality: Joy is a lot like Lucidia. She enjoys healing and is naturally motherly.

-Name: Grace
-Species: Gardevoir
-Item: Mind Plate
-Identifying Features: None
-Personality: Grace is graceful, which is guessable from her name. She is silent most of the time, and, although she too enjoys healing, is willing to make sacrifices if nessecary.

-Name: Mist
-Species: Dragonair
-Item: None
-Identifying Features: Has gold orbs, like a shiny Dragonair, although the rest of him is normal.
-Personality: Mist is protecting, although he does enjoy teasing. He believes in fairness and justice, and for this reason holds no item. He refuses to evolve into Dragonite, which he thinks is ugly.

-Name: Shimmer
-Species: Articuno
-Item: Occa Berry
-Identifying Features: Shiny, and has a thin, long scar on her left wing.
-Personality: Shimmer is the main powerhouse of Lucidia's team. She is usually the one called to action, and will fight to the death if she has to. She is loyal and grateful to Lucidia for healing her after the battle that injured her severely and gave her her scar. She is also a natural debater, and usually will not tolerate Mist's teasing.

-Name: Flower
-Species: Latias
-Identifying Features: Has several faint scars all over her body.
-Personality: Flower is sympathetic. She is somewhat unwise, too, due to her young age. Despite her youth, she is quite cautious. She has a good knowledge for berries, and is often sent out to look for them when a patient is in treatment.

A bit to serious for this, but we need someone sane, and I don't feel like typing up a new sheet.

A better idea would be that she is craving pie the entire time and goes as insane as all of you while she's here.

I just copied my sheet too. And I took out Bell because he hasn't been captured yet ;D

EDIT: I just scrapped the damn ninja part

Accepted, and yes, our insanity is contagious.

...Oh, there's an item called Soul Dew? *edits post so Purification is holding an item*

Name: Blade
Description: Wears black jeans, a white tee, black training shoes and black wristbands
Personality: Calm and peaceful, but while fighting can be very vicious.
Reason(s) for Wanting This Pokemon: He mainly wants this one because he wishes to defeat Team Rocket with it, and afterwards use it to keep peace
Pokemon:
-Name: Moon
-Species: Umbreon
-Item: EXP Share
-Identifying Features: Has a moon shaped emblem on his chest.
-Personality: Similar to Blade's, except is never vicious but wil fight to the death to protect Blade.

-Name: Solon
-Species: Espeon
-Item: Leftovers
-Identifying Features: Has a sun shaped emblem on her chest.
-Personality: Quiet, snidy and doesn't care enough for Blade to protect him much.

-Name: N/A
-Species: Latias
-Identifying Features: A shiny Latias
-Personality: Kind and free-spirited, shares Blade's desires to keep peace.

I gots an Umbreon, too! Everybody lykz him! i'll start a new trend that overpowers Mudkip: Umbreon!

MUDKIPZ SHALL PWN UMBREONZ

Umbreon can kill anything. I would know. I have two that have OHKO'd many fighting types near their level w/ Faint Attack. And Psychic.
Besides, Mewtwo, you didn't get me on Umby, I've liked him for longer than I've known who you are.

Name: Eric AKA The Burning Trainer
Description: Brown eyes, medium length, scraggly brown hair, Phoenix Medallion, glasses with a built in shades function, dark skin, whether from a tan or from the soot of his crime scenes, no body knows, ragged, black jeans, black shirt, black jacket, old black runners. Somewhat skinny, and is 5'7". Two large scars go down the length of his back
Personality: Gone insane from the events of the Lake Pokemon, he is obsessed with fire. He burns things down at random, and giggles like a little school girl whenever he does something like let Ribbon light a Bellsprout on fire. Absolutely mad, it is recommended to keep ALL flammables away from him
Reason(s) for Wanting This Pokemon: Pie can burn :D

Pokemon: (Up to six, each one must have the below form filled)
-Name: Pikachu
-Species: Pikachu
-Item: A Vest made out of (plastic) matches
-Identifying Features: Abnormally small
-Personality: Freaked out by Eric now. She tends to avoid using electric attacks now, as she then begins to burn. She has recently swapped the suit, glad Eric has yet to figure out that she isn't a flaming rodent of doom

-Name: Aljrlieguh (Pronounced AHL-sar-LIE-ee-Juh)
-Species: Milotic
-Item: A Vest made of Waterproof matches
-Identifying Features: Blue eyes, and the huge scales (?) that make up the fan on the tip of the tail are a solid sapphire blue
-Personality: Calm and methodical. She tends to approach a battle in a logical manner, thinking of how best to approach the situation when left to her own devices. Is also quite modest, but mischievous. Doesn't mind the vest, as things, even if they are waterproof, tend to have troubles igniting when one is using Aqua Ring

-Name: Ribbon
-Species: Garchomp
-Item: A Vest made out of Nitrogen Triiodide capsules
-Identifying Features: Is more suited to marine life, having extra claws positioned in such a way that it allows her claws to mimic hands. Her dorsal fin is also much larger than average, and the 'jets' on the side of her head are pointed on both ends. Her tail also has sharp spikes curved towards the tip of her tail. A chunk of her dorsal fin is missing, causing her to be mistaken for a male sometimes
-Personality: Likes the vest. No, seriously, she does. Nothing is more satisfying than BLOWING UP YOUR OPPONENTS whenever you used Dragon Rush, after all ^^

-Name: Spirit
-Species: Gengar
-Item: Dynamite (Inside body)
-Identifying Features: Is a bit larger than most Genger. He is pure black, and the spikes on his back are larger than usual and are also serrated
-Personality: Laughs at just about anything, and is quite grim in his sense of humour. He is also easily distracted. Eric sometimes refers to him as, "Ohayou in Pokemon form". Doesn't mind the explosives. After all, explosions tend not to harm that which is already dead

-Name: Boom-Boom
-Species: Rotom
-Item: Dynamite (Infinite amount, see below)
-Description: A Rotom possessing Dynamite and a Plunger. Whenever he blows up the dynamite, more forms on the spot automatically
-Personality: Boom-Boom likes to make things go boom boom. He makes things go boom boom. He can go boom boom. Boom-Boom is happy. Boom-Boom is explosive

Boom-Boom just planted Dynamite in your pants, and is going to boom boom you up to the moon :D

Back
Top Bottom