• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What makes you laugh about Pokemon?

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
Anything from the Anime, games, Manga, merchandise, fandom... Whatever makes you laugh about Pokemon, post it here.

In the Battle Pike in Emerald, there was this one collector who introduced himself by saying "POUND THE THICK FAT ON MY BELLY DRUM !" I laughed so hard that I lost, and he said "POUND MY BELLY DRUM POUND MY BELLY DRUM !"

Drifloon is so cute that pictures of it often make me laugh.

Ash's stupidity makes me laugh. "A talking meowth? Who are you guys?" That wuote was from an episode in the Battle Frontier.

"Finding a Ho-oh's worth a lot of dough-oh..." Team Rocket in Battling the Enemy Within.

And I guess the whole "deranged Pokeball stealing" thing that I would so get a picture of if that episode did not include the most evil picture in all the fandom.

Oh, God. That episode would be hysterical...if it weren't so evilly creepy.

Oh, yeah, and another one:

Ash: *gets Thunderbolted* What's up with me and Thunderbolts?!?

^^

The fact that Team Rocket has followed Ash so far is kind of funny. They could've just sauntered over to any of the areas where wild Pikas are found and gotten their own. Pikachu isn't even as rare as a lot of pokemon other trainers - and Ash - have had.

Also, Lickilicky... Eww. D:

MY BABY WILL BE TOTALLY AWESOME - some guy on emerald.

My brother kept saying it in a funny voice...he said it while I was drinking coke. I ended up laughing and getting coke everywhere. =D

A few of the quotes in the Battle Frontier, When you get to tucker, he starts jumping around and then starts moon walking, and finally, the Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time episode when Sunflora got attracted to Gabite.

アオプルコの休日/Aopuruko no kyujitsu was halarious, same with most of Team Rocket's hi-jinx in other episodes. That's really it, it stopped being funny after the first season. :\

Oh, yeah, and another one:

Ash: *gets Thunderbolted* What's up with me and Thunderbolts?!?

^^
Yes!: "Somebody's out to get me!!!" Me+ Ash+ That + Sprite= You know the deal.

And Team Rocket's crazy schemes make me laugh, because they're such failures. So pathetic~

Battle Dome (Pokemon Emerald)- WHERE IS IT? and once beaten: I SEEM TO HAVE LOST MY COMMON SENSE Don't ask. It came from some kind of Bug Man-person-thingy. It's funny ^.^

"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

And the Battle Frontier quotes.
I sometimes laugh while reading the manga, too.

The Battle Frontier quotes. Period. I remember the 'POUND THE THICK FAT ON MY BELLY DRUM!' but I didn't lose. Of course I remember the 'EVERY BATTLE HAS A SMELL.' Those are just LOL.

Back
Top Bottom