• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Crystalmoon Wolf Pack

silverfur

Alpha female of the Crystalmoon wolf pack
This is a place for wolves and other creatures alike. I myself am a jagolf-jaguar/wolf-. Anyone is welcome to join...just ask k? few basic rules : dont make fun of other characters, dont cuss fluently. no saying the f word at all. dont ignore the alphas if they ask you to do something.
And if you could maybe post a character sheet? like:

species:-what is your char? is it a wolf? a cougar? a hybrid like me?
personality:-whats ur char like? is it nice? a bit of a loner?
history:- tell a bit about ur char.
appearance:-what ur character looks like

heres mine.

SPECIES: jagolf.
PERSONALITY: very kind and loving she is extremely protective with loved ones but she hates to fight. she is gentle and hates disappointing her friends and family.
HISTORY: leader of the crystalmoon wolf pack. the pack was named after her parents crystalfang and darkmoon. her mother was a jaguar her father a wolf.her parents were killed a year ago by a wolf named shadowwind and his pack.
APPEARANCE: tan coat with black tipped ears, black ears, and black feet.

species-Wohawk (Wolf/Red-tailed hawk)
personality:-May I play it out?
history:- Basically, a wolf and panther had sex, forming her.
appearance:-Umm... she has hawk wings and a hawk beak, she is able to stand on her hind legs, her tail is that of a wolf, but feathery.

Name:Shadowstar
species:-Wolf
personality:-PO?
history:- Leader of the Sapphirestar Wolf Pack. Pack nammed after mother and father; Sappireclaw and Dimondstar.
appearance:-Black wolf with white paws and blue eyes. Thick pelt fit for hunting in thpack's snowy territory.

Last edited:
I'd like to join, but silverfur, please use good grammar and no chatspeak. Here's my form, if you promise to do that:

Name: Timberglow
species: Wolf
personality: She's second-in-command of the Sapphirestar wolf pack, if that's fine with Shadowstar. Timberglow can be a bit soft, and easy to convince, but when she's in a serious situation, she's firm and adamant.
history: Timberglow was born in the snowy season, and grew a long, soft pelt to fight the cold. Her family moved to the lower mountains the next winter, and that was where she grew up.
appearance: Timberglow is a long-furred, silver wolf with bright, blue eyes. She has a rather pointed muzzle, and large paws.

Name: Foxpelt
Species: Wolf
Personality: Played out.
History: Arg. I stink at this.
Foxpelt was naturally born with long fur. His family lived in the mountains. He has always been having fun hunting and romping around in the snow.
Appearance: Foxpelt has small, pointed ears and a rounded muzzle. His eyes are like two endless dark voids. His fur is long and white. Foxpelt's paws are rather large for a wolf his size. His swaying tail is fluffy and long.

Name: Flash
Species: You didn't say we couldn't be a tiger who lives in the mountains that can stand on two legs. If I can't be that, I'll be a cougar / tiger hybrid.
Personality: Played out.
History: Flash was created in a human laboratory. He was given a black string necklace with a lightning-bolt charm that causes thunderstorms when moonlight shines on it. He keeps it tucked away in his long neck fur.
Flash lives on a side of the mountain cloaked in shallow snow. Humans often hike up the mountain near his home, looking to capture the "spirit tiger" for fame and fortune. Flash attacks them, since he is the "spirit tiger" whom they are looking for.
Appearance: Flash looks like a tiger. I have a picture somewhere.

Name: Soul
Age: If he was a human, he would be around 23 years old.
Species: Wolf.
Rank in Pack: Warrior.
Eye Color: Bright blue.
Appearance: Eye blinding white. Soul is slightly taller than the average wolf.
Strengths: Mature, but still he has humour. Soul is a great warrior, trained to be a killer.
Weaknesses: He lacks social skills, and he is very shy. He will almost always underestimate himself. Distrustful.

Personality: Soul would rather not be with strangers or in a large group of wolves. Therefore, he stays out of most conversations, unless it involves him or someone invites him to join it.
Some would say Soul has a good sense of humour, though he would disagree. He thinks that, since he lacks so much social skills, he hasn't learned a thing, and he consideres himself stupid and far too serious about things.
Soul has a rather good eye for female wolves.
He is rather distrustful, and won't trust new animals in the pack.
History: Soul was born in the woods. His parents was killed by other wolves, and Soul seeked membership in the Sapphirestar Pack, where he later got a crush on the leader, Shadowstar the wolf (Well, if it's okay with Shadowstar, that is)

Also, silverfur, I suggest that you, well, use grammar, and don't chatspeak (Writing "u" instead of you, and "2" instead of too or to.). Also, a little more detail in this RP would help too. Like, where is it we are roleplaying?

I redid it for you, so that people can actually understand what it says.

This is a place for wolves and other creatures alike. I myself am a jaguar/wolf hybrid. Anyone is welcome to join... Just post your form, okay?

A few basic rules:
-Dont make fun of other characters
-Dont cuss fluently.
-No swearing.
- And always remember to listen to the Alphas in the pack.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Rank in Pack:
Species: What is your char? Is it a normal wolf, a cougar, or a hybrid?
Eye colour: Because most people forget it.
Apperance: What does your character look like?
Strengths: What is good about your character? Is it specialized in something?
Weaknesses: How is the bad side of your character?

Personality: What personality has your character? Is it a loner? Is it shy? Caring?
History: Tell us a bit of the past of your character.
Also, you forgot the name of your character in your form.

Can I re-post my form in the new format, please? I've also edited it a bit.

Name: Timberglow
Rank in Pack: Second-in-command of Sapphirestar pack.
Species: Wolf
Eye colour: Blue
Apperance: She has long, silver fur, large paws, and a pointed muzzle.
Strengths: She can run and jump easily.
Weaknesses: Isn't very good at aiming attacks.
Personality: Timberglow is firm and adamant, never changing her mind once she's made it up. Tends to be a bit bossy, since the second-in-command thing can get to her head sometimes.
History: Timberglow was born in the snowy season, and grew a long, soft pelt to fight the cold. Her family moved to the lower mountains the next winter, and that was where she grew up. She then met Shadowstar, and joined the pack.

This looks pretty interesting, but please use a bit better spelling, silverfur.

Name: Moon
species: Corsac Fox ((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsac_Fox))
personality: She can be a bit of a loner, but usually doesn't mind being with a lot of other animals like wolves. Scared easily and would rather run than fight if she's in danger.
history: Moon was originally a pet, up until a few months ago. Her human owners released her to avoid getting in trouble because owning her was illegal. Moon ran far away, and learned to live in the wild. Has recently started following the Sapphirestar wolf pack...
appearance: She looks like a "normal fox", but with silver-white fur.

name: yinyan
species:wolf with dragon wings
personality:loner and mean/good
history: loves to look at the moon.
appearance: black on the outside most of the time but when the "good" side comes out shes White. when she in her "good" side she not nice and very mean as in her "bad" side is nice but shy so that makes her a loner.

ok guys i know some of you are mad at me cuz I cant spell right. >.< but. theres a place im moving this too. www.deviantart.com>make an account if you dont have one>go to the search box>type in crystalmoonwolfpack>click on the the arrow next to the "all deviations"> go down on the drop down menu click "chat"> click search.<. now if you dont like that idea..it be neat to see how many show up. if you decide your ok with that im moonsingingsilverfur on deviantart. so um yea...ill try to go ahead with the rp here. ^^ ok?? *growls* dont eat meh!

I don't see what DeviantArt has to do with the RP, and you didn't even tell us if we were accepted.

lying on her back in the sunny meadow silverfur yawned. getting to her feet she headed to the brook that was near by to get a drink.

Flash looked up at the top of the mountain. There was a human tent up there, and people only came here to search for the spirit tiger.

He had to protect the spirit.

He began to dash up the mountainside.

Foxpelt sunned his belly in the light. He was laying dreamily on his back.

Moonlight awoke. A daylight bird and nocturnal animal... at least she had wolf eyes for the dark, which were almost as good as hawks in the day. Which she also had. She swooped into and out of the clouds...

Yinyan smell the deep mountain and look out to the sea. Finding the sea was calm she took off flying in the sky.

Howling. Moon woke up, looking around for the source of the sound. She stretched and got up, crawling out of her makeshift den (formed by couple of huge rocks around a tree).
The pack must be awake. Be seen. Go away.
The fox turned and trotted silently about 20 feet away, then crouched down in some tall grass. Hopefully the wolves would catch a deer or something, and she could steal some afterwards. If not, there were always mice and small birds. It was hard to hide or sneak up on anything that wasn't blind with her white fur. It made hunting and stealing food from other animals difficult.

Mysti saw a fox. She swooped down, blew past her as if to say, "Hello!" and flew back into the sky.

Back
Top Bottom