• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Good Xbox 360 games...

Fredie

No.
Hi there, I am going out today and I want to buy an Xbox 360 game and I am not sure what to get. I have £35 to spend any suggestions will be great, thanks.

Thanks, I already have Halo but I might get Oblivion, I have heard it is quite good. Possibly might get Gears of War..

You can probably get Rock Band alone for £35 and just sing if you already have a USB mic, but if you want Rock Band and even one instrument, it'll cost more.

If you have any left over, get 800 Microsoft points (which should be under £10, though I don't know how much Microsoft points are over there) and download Mega Man 9.

Some of us don't have amazingly godly computers, so we rely on consoles for our Orange Box pleasure.

Yes, but if *possible*, get the PC version. It's a hell of a lot better, and it doesn't require an amazingly godly computer to run.

My graphics card is horribly crap so I doubt it will be able to play The Orange Box, so I might get it on my Xbox, I might get Gears of War though... argh hard choices...

At this point I'd recommend waiting for Gears of War 2. Gears of War multiplayer is fun only when you're playing with friends who won't take advantage of the multitude of glitches, and while the single-player campaign is satisfying, there's nothing in it that you'll need to know to enjoy the second game. I'm sure if they put a small two-minute recap of the first game at the beginning of the second one it will have more plot points than the actual game did.

Back
Top Bottom