• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fried

Jdrawer

Bask In Da' Glory (The Arsenal of Awesome)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstar
I'd like an umbreon chao when you have time. Oh, did you know, before the data base was fried, my username was Goldumbreon?

Is that why I had to reregister?

Yup. Exactly why. We all had to reregister. It sucks, because there were some great threads before then. D;

No. The sever kept giving MySQL errors and apparently when Butterfree went to fix it the database fried and she had to go entirely from scratch again. Except the main site and the CoST.

No. The sever kept giving MySQL errors and apparently when Butterfree went to fix it the database fried and she had to go entirely from scratch again. Except the main site and the CoST.
Were you guys not keeping daily backups to prevent this sort of thing? Are you keeping daily or weekly backups now?

Butterfree thought the automatic backups or something would work.

Now she's taking proper backups fairly frequently.

More specifically, I had had the impression that there were automatic backups on the server, and there turned out not to be.

Back
Top Bottom