• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Replaying classic games

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Recently I started playing Crystal again and picked it up. and I loved it, G/S/C are probably the Pokemon games. So and this applies to any game, have you picked up an old game recently? What did you think of it?
(On the other hand-Mario Sunshine on the other hand is utter crap playing)

Uh.. I've beaten Battletoads in the NES recently.

It was fun.. and frustrating. Ok, maybe more frustrating than fun.

I enjoy playing "old" games. Maybe even more than new games.

Donkey Kong Country 3, MOTHER 1+2, and Pokemon XD, if it counts. :D I might also replay Colosseum some time, since I want that Mt. Battle Ho-oh.

I also started a new Blue file, but that was a couple of months ago now...

Donkey Kong Country 3, MOTHER 1+2, and Pokemon XD, if it counts. :D I might also replay Colosseum some time, since I want that Mt. Battle Ho-oh.

We beat Colosseum...a few months ago, I believe. ^^

Okay, so...I don't actually believe I've been replaying anything. D:

...I don't find Super Mario Sunshine to be utter crap.

About a year or so back I played through both LoZ Oracle games again. Those are probably my favorite Zelda games ever, and yet a lot of people don't even know about them. D:

I remember Donkey Kong Country 3! That was one of my favorite games for the SNES. If only my parents hadn't given my SNES away or something. Sigh.

^ I have both of 'em. They do rock. (Though argh you stupid temples)

Speaking of SNESes and Zelda...

A LINK TO THE PAST.

I got over halfway through it...

Then it ate my file. D:

Since when was Pokemon Crystal considered "Classic"? Games on the Atari 2600 are classic. Games on the original NES are classic. Games on the SNES are barely considered classic to me.

I consider the original Dragon Warrior AKA Quest games to be pretty fun despite my loathing of turn-based battle systems. However, I hardly consider IV worth spending $50 on for a DS remake.

Since when was Pokemon Crystal considered "Classic"? Games on the Atari 2600 are classic. Games on the original NES are classic. Games on the SNES are barely considered classic to me.
Well, the GBC is an 8-bit system...

I would consider GBC games classic, if not necessarily retro...

I had Donkey Kong Country on the GBA, it rocks, it got me into games like Mario and DK

Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Crystal. And, when I replace its internal battery, Silver. :D

And Yellow, when I can arouse a copy from somewhere.

Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Crystal. And, when I replace its internal battery, Silver. :D

And Yellow, when I can arouse a copy from somewhere.

*snicker* Sorry...

Anyways, ANY old Mario Game with Yoshi in it

Also, Sonic the Hedgehog 2/3/& Knuckles

Ah... The good old days...

Kirby's Dreamland, Legend of Zelda, Kirby's Adventure, and, not as recently, Red and Green. LoZ is a pain in the a** though. Only beaten the first dungeon. >_<

Mega Man 2. Oh, Super Mario World, too. What else? Kirby Super Star and I got /this/ close to beating ActRaiser, but my save state went poof.

Back
Top Bottom