• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open {Now Started} ShadowBlood

Thanks for All the Fish

so long~ and...
Situation: It is years into the future. Shadow Luiga is no more, but somehow the same technology is being spread across the regions, not only affecting Pokemon, but humans as well. In this state of mind, the "Shadow Clan" has declared war on the rest of the world. A group of rebels has begun to fight back. There are also people who have not decided, and probably never will. Will you beat the vile clan...or join them?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, here's how it works. You are a human, and you can join the Resictance,(good),the Shadowblood (no duh, baaad) and the loners.(undecided)
You own a Pokemon. The Pokemon can talk, but you can't understand them, unless you say so.
There are three spots for each side. At the moment we need a commander for the Shadows.
Here is the form:
Human:

Name:
Weapon(optional):
Description:(if possible, pleaase put a sprite. I won't though because I am no good at trainer sprites. ><)
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Pokemon:

Name:
Species
Description:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Name: Lunatri (Lunet) Penson
Side:Resictance, leader
Weapon(optional):Long sword
Description:(if possible, pleaase put a sprite. I won't though because I am no good at trainer sprites. ><)Combat boots, long carrot hair, faded tough jeans and a blue hoodie. She has green eyes
Personality:Brave,kind, but wary of people. Started the group.
Bio:Her parents were kidnapped by Shadows when she was 12. She wants to kill whoever did this.
Other: She can understand Pokemon.

Name:Shild
Species: Lucario
Item:None
Description:A pale blue lucario. a bit taller than most. She wears a tattered red shawl, and a torn scarf.
Personality: A bit shy, but an exellent fighter.
Bio:She was attcked as a Riolu, and Lunet found her.
Other: She can glow slightly in the moonlight. No one knows why.

Name:Fang
Species:Umbreon
Item:none
Description:SHINY.
Personality:A but crude at times, He gets along well with Rage, but not so much with Shild.
Bio:As an Eevee, he toured the world with his previous trainer. One night he evolved. Then the trainer became a shadow.
Lunet later caught him.
Other:

Name:Zel
Species:Skarmory
Item:Metal Coat
Description:A skarmory. What else is new?
Personality: Slick, he is a planner more than a fighter.
Bio:His nest got blasted to bits by Shadows.
Other:no.

Name: Zeke Knightblad
Side:Resistance
Weapon(optional): a metal bat.
Description:(if possible, pleaase put a sprite. I won't though because I am no good at trainer sprites. ><) Torn shorts, sneakers, icy blue eyes, Black shirt.
Has freckles on his nose, and long dark hair with a silver stripe down the middle.
Personality:Cold and unforgiving. He has a good side, which is why he joined.
Bio:He was friends with Lunet since birth. He will do whatever it takes for this to end. when he was welve, the orphanage he lived in burned down, leaving him with a permanent scar from his thigh to the tip of his knee, and a bad limp.

Name:Rage
Species:Ursaring
Item:Blackglasses
Description: He wears the glasses,and has star insigmas all over him.
Personality:A naughty one, Rage never aggres with people and always twists their own words.
Bio:He was living in a box,and once attacked Zeke, who caught him.
Other:
Whew, that was a lot.

Name:Terror
Species;Absol
Item:Quick Claw
Description: He has a jagged line on his face. And, oh yeah, missing a leg!
Personality:The smartest of these Pokemon, Terror is very gentle. Just....don't make 'em mad, M'kay? >__>
Bio:He was born with that line, but in a battle to defend the tribe, he lost his leg. He has seen too many things, and can sometimes get shellshock. *does that work for a Pokemon?*
Other:Nom.

Last edited:
Re: ShadowBlood

WAITWAITWAIT:

IT'S LIKE SHADOWY PAST WITHOUT THE GENE SPLICING!

Love it. XP

Name: Flora
Side: Shadowblood (will be commander if you desire so. XP)
Weapon(optional): A small, purple dagger.
Description:
21lmvs2.png

Personality: Flora is a very cold and demanding person. She is very bossy and can't accept a loss.
Bio: One day, some of her Pokemon were stolen. She tracked down the theives and discovered that it was simply a trap. The technology that ad transformed XD001 did the same to her. She became a Shadowblood, and vowed to convert all of the world.
Other: I hope you don't mind that I'm delaying the appearance a bit.

Last edited:

WAITWAITWAIT:

IT'S LIKE SHADOWY PAST WITHOUT THE GENE SPLICING!

Love it. XP

Name: Flora
Side: Shadowblood (will be commander if you desire so. XP)
Weapon(optional): A small, purple dagger.
Description: Meh, I'll put up a sprite later. Can't now because I'm at school.
Personality: Flora is a very cold and demanding person. She is very bossy and can't accept a loss.
Bio: One day, some of her Pokemon were stolen. She tracked down the theives and discovered that it was simply a trap. The technology that ad transformed XD001 did the same to her. She became a Shadowblood, and vowed to convert all of the world.
Other: I hope you don't mind that I'm delaying the appearance a bit.

Accepted!
Wait,There was something like this?O_O
No matter,I thought it in my sleep anyway...
Oh, and no problem!
So, I'm guessing, no Pokemon then?

Name: Drake Wilson
Side: Loner
Weapon: Brace of repeater handbows (see below), Heavy Cavalry Sword (will drop if 'one weapon only')
Description: Rather tall and of a medium build, with a long black 'duster' coat, shirt, trousers and boots. He has jet black hair and deep blue eyes. (sorry no good at art of any kind)
Personality: Quiet, to the point of being seen as rude, and not overly polite, but determined and almost fearless.
Bio: His family died when he was young, but he doesn't talk about that. To anyone. Ever. He has since become a 'lone ranger,' generally preventing the actions of those people he knows to be corrupt
Other: Repeater handbows are Drake's prefered weapon, and were designed and built by him. Each is effectivly a scaled down crossbow, small enough to be held comfortably in one hand, with a 10-bolt magazine fitted to the top. The handbow can fire up to 50 shots without needing to be rewownd due to an ingenious clockwork mechanism which propels the string back to re-tighten the handbow without manual effort. Although the system requires manual opperation, the handbow can be reset within a second, although due to the limits of the magazine and the clockwork springs Drake will rarely fire at full speed.
A Heavy Cavalry Sword is a big sword intended to cause massive damage on impact.
A 'Duster' is a long coat designed for use on horseback, and as a result is split as far as the waist.

Pokemon:
Name: Flash
Species: Rapidash
Description: Normal
Personality: Rather hyper, but when he is involved in fighting he becomes rather serious
Bio: Lived in the Wilson family stables before the death of the family, and was then taken on by Drake as a mount.
Other: Drake rides him, unless Flash is ill, the situation prevents it or would render it pointless, or in a pokemon battle. When Drake is fighting as well he will stay mounted

Name: Drake Wilson
Weapon: Brace of repeater handbows (see below), Heavy Cavalry Sword (will drop if 'one weapon only')
Description: Rather tall and of a medium build, with a long black 'duster' coat, shirt, trousers and boots. He has jet black hair and deep blue eyes. (sorry no good at art of any kind)
Personality: Quiet, to the point of being seen as rude, and not overly polite, but determined and almost fearless.
Bio: His family died when he was young, but he doesn't talk about that. To anyone. Ever. He has since become a 'lone ranger,' generally preventing the actions of those people he knows to be corrupt
Other: Repeater handbows are Drake's prefered weapon, and were designed and built by him. Each is effectivly a scaled down crossbow, small enough to be held comfortably in one hand, with a 10-bolt magazine fitted to the top. The handbow can fire up to 50 shots without needing to be rewownd due to an ingenious clockwork mechanism which propels the string back to re-tighten the handbow without manual effort. Although the system requires manual opperation, the handbow can be reset within a second, although due to the limits of the magazine and the clockwork springs Drake will rarely fire at full speed.
A Heavy Cavalry Sword is a big sword intended to cause massive damage on impact.
A 'Duster' is a long coat designed for use on horseback, and as a result is split as far as the waist.

Pokemon:
Name: Flash
Species: Rapidash
Description: Normal
Personality: Rather hyper, but when he is involved in fighting he becomes rather serious
Bio: Lived in the Wilson family stables before the death of the family, and was then taken on by Drake as a mount.
Other: Drake rides him, unless Flash is ill, the situation prevents it or would render it pointless, or in a pokemon battle. When Drake is fighting as well he will stay mounted

Accepted.
You can have two weapons. *pat*

Shadow Lugia is TIMELESS D<

Name: Shiallia
Weapon: MY MIND 8D
Description:
frlgemtr050.png
Except the hair is longer. And she doesn't go walking around in her underwear and bra.
Personality: Shiallia doesn't talk all that much. She usually does things that wouldn't be expected of her thin form and lack of muscles, but, as they say, 'mind over matter.'
Bio: Shiallia has lived on her own with her Pokemon since running away from home sometime around 8 years old (she never tells anyone why). She is quite used to having to suddenly hide or be prepared to fight, although she does prefer fleeing.
Other: OM NOM NOM NOM COOKIES

Name: Cliff
Species: Lairon
Item: Muscle Band
Description: LOOK AT THIS FUCKING LAIRON Lairon
Personality: Cliff is a natural born fighter. He hates being called a coward or really hates anything that hurts his pride, which is easily upset. He would do anything to protect his dignity and reputation.
Bio: Met up with Shiallia when she ran away. They decided to help each other out; she was too big and there was news of her everywhere nearby, and he was too small to build shelters.
Other: OM NOM NOM NOM SPAGHETTI

Name: Night
Species: Noctowl
Item: Wise Glasses
Description: Noctowl
Personality: Quiet and calculating. She often uses sayings to express her feelings and/or the situation, much to the annoyance of Cliff, who can't understand some of them.
Bio: Night has no interesting history.
Other: OM NOM NOM NOM PIZZA

Well the whole "Humans with Shadow technology" thing is the same. Other than that, not much similarity.

Oh, and I was too lazy to put up the Pokemon. XP

Name: Serenity
Species: Pachirisu
Item: Metronome
Description: Sere's stripe and ears are black.
Personality: Sere can be a bit goofy, but is normally serious.
Bio: Serenity (or Sere) was once kidnapped in a plot to lure Flora into being turned into a member of ShadowBlood. They turned her into a Shadow Pokemon at the same time.
Other: ...Darn s_l your post made me hungry. D:

Also, will edit above post with magical sprite.

Name: Zai (ZY)
Side: Resistance
Weapon: Elemental Sword (A sword that can change elements: Fire, Electric, Ice, etc., etc. Oh, and are non-real weapons allowed? Like this for instance?)
Apperance: (Me? A trainer sprite? A sprite at all? Are you crazy?!) Her cotton candy pink hair is down to the bottom portion of her back. She has a rainbow knee-length dress with a rainbow necklace. Her white high-heel boots and white backpack are a calm addition.
Personality: Zai is isn't too wild, but is. She loves to play around with things in her bag. She likes music, no matter what instrument, except things like trumpets. She likes to play with her Pokemon and have fun, but can be serious.
Bio: She doesn't exactly know her family good at all, since when she was 2 she was dropped of and lived with her 18-year old sister, Kole. She let Zai loose when she was 8, when Zai was old enough to do things her self. her sister was never seen after that. Zai is still a bit lonely at times.
Other: Um, yo?

Name: Leki
Species: Lucario
Description: Her colors are swapped. It's black instead of yellow, blue instead of black, and yellow instead of blue.
Personaltiy: Leki is a quiet, meditator-like Pokemon. She doesn't like to fight much, but when she does, look out!
Bio: Leki lived in the mountains, and soon after moved to the forest, where she was found by Zai.
Other: Hi.

Name: Sari
Species: Zangoose
Item: Razor Claw
Description: Her white fur is light purple, and her pink stripes are yellow. Her claws are also purple.
Personality: Hyperactive, Sari had and has to be watched by Leki tons of times so she doesn't get in trouble.
Bio: Sari was living in a cave lonley and quiet, until Zai found her, and changed her additude.
Other: ?

Name: Cloud
Species: Dragonite
Description: Her orange scales are black, and the inside of her wings are purple.
Item: Dragon Claw
Personality: She's always had her head in the clouds. CLoud is a dreaming, imaginative, Pokemon.
Bio: Cloud lived in a river no one came to, until Zai did. Zai captured Cloud, and once that happened, Cloud was a very happy Pokemon, and even happier when she flew for the first time.
Other: Cloud is like Zai's transportation, until Zai says she wants to walk

Name: Mystiari(Mysti) Allyssa Endris
Side: A very high-ranking badie, but is only pretending to get revenge.
Weapon(optional): Nunchucks that spew random elements when spun(:3) and she was born psychic(see bio).
Description: Blonde, curly hair,wears dark purple a lot.
Personality: Umm...PO? =D?
Bio: When her mother gave birth, she messed up the hospital, not being able to control her powers. Her family was poor, and she kept her psychic powers and ability to understand Pokemon in secrecy and still does. Now a high-ranker on the badies, she vows to get revenge on those who destroyed her parents, why she is only pretending. Her plan is, "Gain the trust, then attack".
Other: Py!

Pokemon:

Name: Purification
Species: Suicune
Item: Mew's Tear (something I made up. It only works for the purest of souls, and it allows them to be swift and graceful on their feet, and to attack very powerfully when needed)
Description: She's shiny, her white is silver, and she wears Mew's Tear around her neck.
Personality: Caring, hates to fight, and is Mysti's natural get-away XP
Bio: Umm................ She purifies lakes? =D?
Other: COOKYS!

Name: Steel Wing
Species: Charizard
Item: Amulet Coin
Description: Shiny, fire is black whether it be on his tail or out of his mouth.
Personality: Always the first one to try everything. Natural enemy to Moonlight.
Bio: Ummm...... Mysti's get-away if she needs to fly?
Other: CAKY!

Name: Moonlight
Species: Umbreon
Item: Smoke Ball
Description: Her rings are mood rings, except the right ear, which is stained pink.
Personality: Same as Steel Wing. Natural enemy to him.
Bio: Umm........*insert a bio here*
Other: YCE CRYM!

Name:Skipper
Species: Mudkip
Item: None
Description: Just your average Mudkippy!
Personality: Easily angered.
Bio: Ummm... His mommy was a Swampert, and his daddy was a Swampert.
Other:COOKY CAKY!

Name: Shadowflare
Species: Ninetales
Item: Flame Orb(likes to throw at foe then retrieve it)
Description: Black with red on the mane, tail tip and headfluffthing.
Personality: Sarcastic
Bio: Her mother mated with a dark type, giving her her color and extra type: Dark
Other: CHOCYLATE!

Name: Noelle
Weapon(optional): None
Description: About four feet six inches tall, Noelle is rather short. She has long, blond hair, and a slim build. Her shirt is purple, she wears blue jeans, and she carries a bag with her.
Personality: She's calm, and cares about others more than herself. She tends to spend too long doing things and is easily slowed down.
Bio: Noelle was born in Lilycove City, but moved to Mossdeep when she was 10, after a terrible fire. She was uncomfortable with the rainy environment at first, but easily adjusted.
Other: none

Pokemon:

Name: Sealeo
Species: Sealeo
Item: Nevermeltice
Description: Normal-looking Sealeo.
Personality: Playful and silly, Sealeo is easily distracted, and doesn't usually get the job done very quickly.
Bio: Sealeo was born as a Spheal in Shoal Cave, and was wild until Noelle caught him, and has been best friends with her ever since.
Other: Moveset: Aurora Beam, Surf, Rest, Snore

Name: Lili
Weapon(optional): A long dagger that is stained red at the end and is extreamly sharp.
Description: (Sorry, I got no trainer sprite) A caucasian female, with strawberry-blonde (red) hair and odd eyes. Her eyes have bright blue around the outside, then have an amazing green color, and then are a reddish-brown. She wears peridot (green) earrings and a long jacket with patterns of fall leaves on the back, an indigo shirt saying "Me Winning = You Whining" with the 'me winning' a blue color, '=' white and 'you whining' in a dull blue color. She wears white shorts with blue swirls all around them. Finally, she has silver flip-flops to complete her look.
Personality: Lili is sometimes naive and loves music, her favorite band being Queen. She sometimes will loose focus because of her ADD, and is distracted very easily. Lili can be angered very easily, and is shy around adults and people older than her. She's also motherly to Pokemon, and younger children.
Bio: Lili was the daughter of a famous Pokemon coordinator, and a carpenter. Her parents never married, though, so she and her mother lived together with their two pets, a Persian named Tessa-Mae and a Purugly named Charles. Lili one day, while walking, met up with an almost-dead Luxray and nursed it back to health, earning its trust. She and the Luxray bonded so well, that she was able to understand it and learned of its name, Charlotte. She never put Charlotte in a PokeBall, finding it odd for the Pokemon to be cramped into such a tiny space.
Other: She has a purple I-Pod Shuffle with nothing but Queen that she listens to most of the time.

Name: Charlotte
Species: Luxray
Item: Magnet
Description: A regular Luxray, but her colors are darker than most and she has no tail. Also, she has a white collar that says 'Charlotte'.
Personality: Adamant, but is very motherly towards baby Pokemon and her daughter
Bio: Charlotte was born into a small clan of Delcatty, Skitty, Luxray, Luxio, Shinx and some Absol. Her mother and father were the alphas of the clan, a strong male Delcatty and a feirce female Luxray. Charlotte lost her tail when her clan was ambushed by a rivaling clan. She had a mate named Gleam, a handsome Luxray, who was killed when trying to protect his family. When she met Lili, she was also carrying Gleam's egg, and had his daughter, naming her Maylene, after the gym leader from the town the egg hatched in. She is considered wild, because Lili never caught her in a PokeBall.
Other: Moveset: Return, Bite, Thunder Fang, Discharge

Name: Maylene
Species: Luxio
Item: Exp. Share
Description: A normal Luxio, but with bright blue eyes.
Personality: Brave like her father
Bio: Maylene was born to Charlotte and Gleam, but never met her father since he was killed while protecting his pregnate mate. She hatched in Veilstone City, where she was named after the gym leader.
Other: Moveset: Leer, Bite, Charge, Thunder

Name: Tessa-Mae, goes by Tessa
Species: Persian
Item: Quick Claw
Description: She's black and white, with a white star shape on her head and green eyes.
Personality: Lazy, but a feirce fighter
Bio: Tessa-Mae was found with two other Meowth as a kitten, behind an abandoned post office. Her brother and sister went to good homes, and Tessa-Mae was given to Lili as a birthday present when she was 9.
Other: Moveset: Water Pulse(yes, Persian can learn this. I taught it to one in FireRed), Scratch, Growl, Fury Swipes

Name: Charles, goes by Charlie
Species: Purugly
Item: Shell Bell
Description: A black and white Purugly with bright yellow-green eyes.
Personality: Hyper and crazy, he never settles down.
Bio: Charles was found abandoned by his trainer at the age of three days old with his brother, and was taken care of by Lili's mother's friend. He was given to Lili and her mother afterwards.
Other: Moveset: Hypnosis, Fury Swipes, Assist, Bite

I shall join.
Name:Thorn
Side:Resistence
Weapon(optional):Awesomesauce-looking scytce.
Description:(if possible, pleaase put a sprite. I won't though because I am no good at trainer sprites. ><)*WTF, Iyou know I can't do that....* Spiky brown hair, headphoned not connected to anything...=P, caucasian, ebil red eyes, real short, a sweatshirt that has the words, MAI PERSPECTIVE, in green, and the shirt is blue, boots with skulls on 'em, and a pair on white slacks.
Personality:Hyper, and alllways optimistic. Easily deppressed, though.
Bio: Out on the streets a lot, this is his home.
Other:Nom,FOOD!
But seriously, is it okay if he idolizes Zeke?

Name: Zolt
Species: Pikachu
Item: Thunderstone,used
Description:A Pikachu around the size of a monkey. Black body and blue eartips. He wears the TS around his neck, of course since it was used a loooong time ago, it doesn't work....
Personality:He's a bit cocky, but helpful. He and Thorn are best buds.
Bio:PO!
Other:ONOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Name:Shoot
Species: Staryu
Item:None
Description:A normal Staryu
Personality: Calmish, and not too bright....
Bio: The waters became full of Shadow Shapedo, and she ran.
Other:She can talk to Pokemon, but only can display emocons and pics to humans on her gem.

Name:Biggle
Species: Hippowdow
Item:none
Description:NORMAL.
Personality:Gruff, and harsh.
Bio:none
Other:WHYYY?

Yupperz, you are in.
Also, You can have fire weapons and da like.
*stares*

No fair, a ledgendary....
You cna have 'em and all, but only Gen 1 or 2 ones.
Even some legendaries in 3rd and 4th, like Latios/as, The Faries, Shaymin, Sky Forme as well, and Deoxys.

Last edited:

She did say that you can have Gen 2 ones, so you're fine, Mewtwo. ^^

Yup, I was about to say that.
EDIT: Wait THP stole? I didn't see a Thorn.
Of course, I cna't see without the glasses. Glasses that are now busted... D=

Back
Top Bottom