• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mid Evolutionz!~

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Hello. If you are reading this, this is the journal of Shockerz. I have kept this journal to inform everyone about my life ever since 'The Devastating Day' as I call it. It all started when I accidentally stepped on a Thunder Stone. A Gastly came up behind me and spooked me at the last minute, cancelling my evolution. But-I had kept some Raichu features! It was enough to scare the Gastly away, and when I went back to all my friends, they called me a "Freak of Nature". I went off to live in the forest. Lately, humans have been tracking me down. They have almost succeeded in catching me twice.

You are either a mid-morph freak yourself, or you are a trainer going to catch it. I came up with this after Tropiking made me a splice, to I give credit to Tropiking!

Rule time!

1. Don't cuss-too much.
  2. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
  3. Any evolving Pokemon are allowed.
  4. Trainers may have only one legendary.
  5. Eevee does count!
  6. Put "Tropiking" in your post to show you have read these.
  7. Unlimited characters, as long as you can handle them all.
  8. Have fun!

Naow for the formz!

Mid-morpher form:
Name: What is the mid-morph's name?
Pokemon: This is where you put the Pokemon it was and the Pokemon it tried to become.
Appearance: Please put a detailed despription of your Pokemon. Or a sprite. That helps, too.
Bio: How did your Pokemon evolve? What stopped it?
Personality: How does your character act? This may be PO.
Other: Other random things!

Trainer form:
Name: What the trainer's name is.
Pokemon you own: Which Pokemon do you own? Up to six Pokemon.
Appearance: A trainer sprite or picture would help a lot, but...
Bio: The biography(short history) of your Trainer.
Personality: How does your character act? This may be PO.
Other: Other random things!

Miscellaneous Pokemon Form:
Name: What your character is nicknamed.
Pokemon: What species of Pokemon are you?
Appearance: If this Pokemon has any differerences. from what it normally looks like.
Personality: How does your character act? This may be PO
Other:There is no need for a bio, but you may add one.

My form:

Mid-morpher form:
Name: Shockerz
Pokemon(both the previous and the one it was about to evolve into): Pikachu and Raichu
Appearance:
picture.php

Bio: Read the journal!
Personality(may be PO): PO
Other: Thank you, Tropiking!

Here's the memberz!

Mid-morphs: Me, Flareth, o_O, Evoli, MewXCharmeleonXEevee, Jewel Espeon, Darksong, Cryptica, Amazing Sparkz
Trainers: Cryptica, Hikari Nijino, Darksong, Bakuphoon, Flareth, Amazing Sparkz
Reservations:

Last edited:
I'd like to ask something: Do the evolution Pokemon have to be just in the same evolutionary line, or directly after one another?

Directly one after another, because Pichu doesn't go directly to Raichu, Zubat never goes staright to Crobat, etc.

Name: Maya
Pokemon: Between Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff
Appearance:
picture.php

Bio: Her trainer was about to evolve her, but he accidently dropped the stone. it ttouched flesh, so she half-evolved.

TROPIKING~

NOOOOO I WAS GOING TO DO WIGGLYPUFF
Oh well.

Name: Hugz
Pokemon: Between Happiny and Chansey (Hapsey)
Appearance:
chanseyhappiny21008.png
<----- EWW 10 MINUTE SPLICE IS UGLY
Bio: Was about to evolve by getting her Oval Stone, but trainer dropped it while putting it inside her pouch, although contact was made with the stone.
EDIT: Tropiking.

Last edited:
Name: Tullip
Pokemon(both the previous and the one it was about to evolve into): skitty/delcatty
Appearance:
delskitty.png

Bio: She was sneak-attacked by another pokemon when her trainer was about to evolve her. The stone was knocked out of the trainer's hand and landed closer to her tail.
Other: Tropiking

Last edited:
Name: Spirit
Pokemon(both the previous and the one it was about to evolve into): Riolu/Lucario
Appearance: Spirit's fur on her torso is yellow and black, looking something like camouflage. She has tiny spikes on her paws and chest, and two extra "ponytails" on the back of her head.
Bio: Spirit was owned by a trainer, and they battled a lot together and did Pokemon contests. She was proud of how strong she was and loved her trainer. One night they were camping far away from any trainers. The next morning, he didn't let her out of her Pokeball for hours, Not minding or noticing, Spirit let herself out and started to evolve from happiness, before realizing her trainer had disappeared. She stopped evolving and ran away looking for him.
Other: I ate Tropiking. >>

Mid-morpher form:
Name: Scuffle
Pokemon(both the previous and the one it was about to evolve into): Tyrogue/Hitmonlee
Appearance: Scuffle has the long legs of a Hitmonlee, and the feet of one. Her colorings are that of a Hitmonlee also, and so are her eyes.
Bio: Scuffle was training hard one day, kicking targets and landing brutal punches on straw dummies. She was evolving into a Hitmonlee, but then was scared by her mother's screams of anger. Her parents were fighting again, and hardy noticed that their daughter now looked deformed. Scuffle ran away shortly afterwards the fight.
Personality(may be PO): Scuffle is brave but harsh, not really caring if she hurts herself or others. She doesn't really like to make friends, knowing that they could get in the way of training.
Other: Tropiking= Trpoical King. Also, would it be okay with Evoli if Spirit and Scuffle were slight friends, but only because Scuffle respects her as a Fighting-type.

I'm in too many RPGs. xP

I FINALLY DECIDED!

Name: Chip
Pokemon you own:

Species: Aron

Species: Bagon

Species: Geodude

Species: Rhyhorn

Species: Numel

Species: Nidoran

Appearance: Chip has straight black hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a blue shirt and khaki jeans, simply.
Bio: Can't think of anything. Sorry ;-;
Other:I haven't seen Tropiking's sprites that often.

Last edited:
Name: Thunder
Pokemon: Voltorb/Electrode
Appearance:
Thunder.png

Bio: Thunder lived in New Mauville in Mauville City, then was captured. When it evolved, it stopped for an unknown reason, and kept its Voltorb colors. Thunder was released because its trainer thought it was too much of a freak.
Personality(may be PO): Somewhat of a bully occasionally. The rest, PO
Other: Why Tropiking?

Name: Samuel
Pokemon you own: Shiny Sandshrew, Nidorina, Charmeleon
Appearance: Samuel has short, blond hair, and wears a dark red shirt, like the color of Shiny Sandslash's spines. The sweatshirt that he wears on cold days is Charmander red. He wears sweatpants the color of Nidoqueen.
Bio: Was born in Jubilife, and lived there for the first six years of his live. Then he moved to Floaroma, since things were much quieter there. Now he is twelve years old, and has three Pokemon.
Personality(may be PO): Serious, a bit condescending, friendly towards his Pokemon. He tends to act independent.
Other: Seriously, why Tropiking?

Last edited:
I'll join.

Name: Bianca
Pokemon you own: Prinplup, Cherubi, Butterfree, Mawile
Appearance: Has short brown hair, brown eyes, and kinda pale skin. Wears anything, but usually wears a white blouse with jean shorts.
Bio: Bianca was born and raised in an unknown place, then she moved to a small town and started traveling.
Other: LOL Tropiking

!!!

Name: Roye
Pokemon you own:
Growlithe
Loyel [M] (Shiny) - Roye's first and most trusted companion. Loyel is very loyal to his owner. He can be somewhat childish, and he loves to roll in the mud. He has a crush on Ariel the Skitty

Raikou
Agiloy [F] - Agiloy doesn't trust any human, and will only obey Roye. His speed is incredible.

Pinsir
Ferilo [M] (Shiny) - A fericious Pinsir, obeying the strongest.

Skitty
Ariel [F] (Shiny) - A quite aristocratic kit. She doesn't like to work nor getting dirty.
Appearance: Even though Roye is 25 years old, it looks like he's a young teenager, therefore he gets mad if someone says he's a bit too young to drink, drive, etc.

His eyes are green (like all of my human characters), and his hair is black, but he dyed it brown. His sweather is green and his pants are sea blue, his shoes are dark green.
Bio: PO...?
Personality: Roye is mean to everyone he doesn't like, as well as strangers and Pokémon not his.

He was a shiny hunter, but he changed to Mid-evolutions later, and his target now is Blink.
Other:

Name: Blink
Pokemon: Totodile and Croconaw
Appearance:
Bio: In the middle of evolution, Blink was pushed into the water by accident by his friend, Vivi the Vulpix, and because of his appearance afterwards, he was abandoned.
Personality: Calm, shy and careful. He loves to be with his friends.
Other: Blaziking...? No, wait... Um, Tropiking!

Wait, I'll finish later.

ACCEPTED! We START!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shockerz awoke. What a lovely day... she thought. She got out of her cave and stretched. She went to look for Oran Berries.

(( ... You did notice I didn't finish the appearance section of Blink? o.O"

Anyways, I'm finished with the sprite.

y2gl3.png
))

((Actually, I had never noticed. I just saw the word, "Tropiking" so I accepted you. Reaccepted!))

Back
Top Bottom