• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pure Destruction -ACCEPTING THOSE ON THE HUMANS' SIDE ONLY-

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
All over the world, there are creatures called Pokemon. Humans capture and train them to excel on their own journeys. Everything is peaceful, with the exception of Team Galactic and a few arguments.

But now, trouble is upon us. Humans are driving Pokemon out of their homes, and Galactic is catching Pokemon to be slaves. Those crueler than imaginable kill Pokemon on the spot, for no clear reason.

You have a mission. You can either be on the humans' side, doing bad things to Pokemon, or you can be on the Pokemon's side, protecting yourselves and attempting to endure the humans attacking you.

Humans on the Pokemon's side do not actually live with the Pokemon, but they protest against the killings and cruelty.

Pokemon on the Pokemon's side live in the wild, trying to protect themselves against the humans.

Humans on the humans' side attempt animal cruelty on Pokemon.

Pokemon on the humans' side are used as hunters, tracking wild Pokemon and letting the trainer do things to them.

It's time to choose your destiny!

RULES

-No timemodding or godmodding.
-Keep cussing to a minimum.
-No Mary-Sues.
-To show you've read the rules, do this:
--When you put in the word "the," misspell it as "thhe." DO NOT bold it.
--Bold the word "he" or "she," but put two of the first letter.
--If you have an even number of signups above you, wonder why everyone is misspelling everything.
-Please use decent grammar and spelling, punctuation included. No chatspeak or leetspeak.
-Maximum for number of characters is infinite. Just make sure you can handle them all! :D

POKéMON FORM

Name:
Species:
Alignment:
Personality:
History:
Other:

HUMAN FORM

Name:
Alignment:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
Pokémon:

I'll post my own form later.

Last edited:
Re: Pure Destruction

Name: Kasumi
Species: Drifloon
Alignment: Pokemon
Personality: PO
History: Kasumi was chased from one of his visits to thhe Valley Windworks by Team Glactic. Hhe wants to help pokemon avoid thhe torture they have to put up with.
Other: Banana

Name: Shockerz
Species: Pikarai (see history)
Appearance:
picture.php

Alignment: Pokemon on thhe Pokemon side
Personality: Umm...PO?
History: Sshe stepped on a Thunder Stone, then was scared at thhe last minute, keeping features of a Raichu.
Other: PY!!!

Name: Mysti
Alignment: Human on thhe Human side.
Personality: Umm...PO?
Appearance: Blonde, curly hair; wears random things that most of thhe time do not match; her hair is never pulled back(with exception of berettes)
Other: Hhe Sshe thhe Sshe is after a mid-morph named Shockerz (see above)
Pokémon: They deserve special forms!

Name: Shadowflare
Species: Ninetales
Appearance: Black fur except the mane, tail tip and fluuf thing on her head: those are red.
Personality: Sarcastic
Other: Phwee :3

Name: Purification(nicknamed Pury)
Species: Suicune
Appearance: SHiny, her white is silver.
Personality: Caring; hates to fight
Other: LALALALALA~

Name: Steel Wing
Species: Charizard
Appearance: Shiny, flames are black, wears a bow.
Personality: Loves to fight and is always first. Natural enemy to Moonlight.
Other: FWOOOSH!

Name: Moonlight
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Same as Steel Wing. Natural enemy to him, too.
Other: SPLAT!

Last edited:

POKéMON FORM

Name: Moon
Species: UMBREON
Alignment: Pokémon
Personality: Calm, quiet, patient, and it takes a while to annoy.
History: Moon has alway been Blade's UMBREON, and as such, has developed some of his calmness and quietness. Hhe also does whatever Blade wants him to do. (not sexually at all)
Other:
BUTTERFINGER used TACKLE
It's super effective!
You fainted.

HUMAN FORM

Name: Blade
Alignment: Pokémon
Personality: Calm and quiet, but gets annoyed and impatient easily.
Appearance: Brown and green eyes, black hair, a white T-shirt, black jeans, white sneakers, and black wristbands.
Other: Espeon is like Es(Is) pee on?
Pokémon: Moon(See above), Solon(Espeon)

Name: KABAM!
Species: Electrode
Personality: KABAM! is in no way serious, and it is always goofing around. It enjoys exploding on cities, causing mass destruction on them.
History: It was named KABAM! by its childish ten-year-old trainer, caught as a Voltorb at Kanto's Power Plant. KABAM! enjoyed living with its trainer, April, not minding its name at all. In fact, it saw its name as a sign that April loved it.
KABAM! evolved when it was visiting Lavender town with April. However, there was an earthquake, separating KABAM! and April in thhe rubble. From then on, KABAM! lived alone. It never forgot thhe one who took care of it, and it always calls itself by thhe name its trainer gave it.
Other: I didn't use genders! ~

Can one who is a human on the Pokemon's side have Pokemon? I know it says that they don't live with Pokemon, but I think that that is a bit unfair. After all, how would these people protest against a bunch of trainers with creatures that can murder them on the spot?

Icalasari: Yep, they can have Pokemon. ;D
Echo: Accepted.
Mewtwo: All accepted, though I'm sorta skeptical about the mid-evolution thing. By the way, the sprite looks like a Raichu repose or something.
ChaosTres: Good, good. You didn't put "the," but I'll let you in be in because you didn't have anywhere to put it ;D
Darksong: You're in too!

Last edited:

HUMAN FORM

Name: Eric
Personality: Intelligent, friendly, hates humanity as a whole. Usually likes to be by himself
Appearance: Black t-shirt with Pikachu on it, blue jeans, glasses, Phoenix Medallion, brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, relatively thin
Other: Sorry, but no. I avoided using the words in question because doing those things you asked use to do to them would drive me up the wall

POKéMON FORM

Name: Pikachu
Species: Pikachu
Personality: Kind, motherly, nurturing
History: Lived most of life with Eric, having been rescued at a young age from Pokemon haters. PO rest of it
Other: Mind if I insert a bit of Pokephilia into this?

POKéMON FORM

Name: Kailani
Species: Garchomp
Alignment: Humans
Personality: Cold hearted, ruthless, cunning and merciless, Kailani is not the sort of pokemon that you want to end up battling. Hhe won't hesitate to betray an ally if it means furthering his own ends. Hhe doesn't talk much, and when one would try to speak with him, Hhe can be rather cold and rude to them
History: Kailani intially never wanted to be part of the whole buisness between Humans and Pokemon. Neither did his brother, and they managed to carve out a life for themselves until the latter vanished. Kailani immediatley gussed that the humans were the cause, so Hhe feigned allegiance to them, and became one of the most efficient hunters, all the while planning to betray them once he'd found out what they'd done with his brother
Other: Nothing that I can think of.

Icalasari: Okay, you're in. ;) I have no idea what Pokephilia is, but sure.

Exo-Raikou: Accepted.

We need more players on the humans' side.

Search pokephile on the forums... *facepalm* Wait... don't... you being 11 may be bad... unless you like being scarred for life... *facepalm*

Name: Floop
Species: Ditto
Gender: Ummm.... None. Floop likes to be called a hhe though.
Personality: Crazy, wild, immature, crybaby
History: Thhe Ditto was abandoned as a child, and has been living with his "uncle", a pottymouthed Chatot, for the past 1 1/2 year. Thhe mother figure in her life is a Azumarill who walks around everywhere and helps people randomly, like thhe Azumarill in thhe Pichu Bros. Short.
Other: Why is everyone above me misspelling everything? Idiots XD

Yayz, I'm accepted XP

And the sprite used was Platinum Pikachu. Tropiking made the sprite, all credit to him!

Back
Top Bottom