• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Dreams

Pokémon Dreams

Have you ever had a dream about anything to do with Pokémon? If so, what happened in it?

I haven't. That's sort of sad if you think about it because I've been a fan (and a rather obsessive one at that) of the franchise for the best part of a decade.

Re: Pokémon Dreams

My sister had this dream in which Misty was drowning and Ash was hollering at some construction people because of it. ^^;

Usually when I have a dream of Pokemon it involves Darkrai somehow. o.o

I had several, but I've forgotten them. I wrote them down once on paper while in the car going to Disneyland but I've lost the paper...
D:

I had a fever dream where I fell through a Haunter. And I dreamt that a Cacturne used Dream Eater on me once... I woke up screaming. >>;

I had a nice dream once though. Right before DP came out, I dreamt that I was in the Trophy Garden surrounded by wild Happiny. :D

About a month ago, my sister dreamed about Giratina seven times in a row.

Usually, if there are Pokemon in my dream, the dream is minor. For example, the dream about my character from the Rack Shackle Pack, Rosie, and Xhan, Black Yoshi 99's character.

Other than that, I can't remember much.

I often have dreams of me riding on a Lugia with whoever I am crushing on at the time.

I had a dream the other night that one of my Toxicroak ran down my stairs and came into my room. I gave him a hug. :'D

I usually dream about me being my Pokefic character, Eric Damon, and my crush being Peggy Crier, another Pokefic character. Most of them involve Giovanni dying a slow painful death after Eric kicks his ass both physically and in a Pokemon battle.

Oh, sure. Oodles of them. Most recently, I had a Ditto in real life that could transform me as well as it.

I had a dream... Team Rocket was chasing me. This happened twice 0.0' And I wasn't even a valuable Pokemon, or even a Pokemon at all. This scared me so 0.0'

But I also has a dream where the Pokemon and Digimon worlds combined. In the water. In egg shells. I saved the Digimon while Ash saved the Pokemon. It was very creepy. I drowned right before I woke up.

Just last night I dreamed that I was playing Gold and weakened Ho-Oh down to 1/5 max HP in one hit, and caught it with a Great Ball on my first try. :D I then caught Lugia with a normal PokeBall, full HP. Too bad that you can't catch Ho-Oh until after you beat the Elite Four in Gold, but you can catch Lugia before it. D:

ライチュウ;147497 said:
I haven't. That's sort of sad if you think about it because I've been a fan (and a rather obsessive one at that) of the franchise for the best part of a decade.

Same here.

Although I vaguely remember a dream where Chimchar, Palkia, and a fourth-gen water type were on the side of an arcade machine. This was in the third generation too, before Munchlax was even seen. O_O

Plenty! More notably, the one with the Demon Mr. Mime. I was an Eevee, and then Shazz the Pikachu (One of my characters) and Giratina came to save me.
It was cool, despite the demon Mr. Mime.

Usually when I have a dream of Pokemon it involves Darkrai somehow. o.o
Oh now that's unnerving XD Darkrai is supposed to be able to.. interfere with dreams :3

I once had a dream I was in Glitch City, swimming in some water somewhere. Then a Snorlax fell on me, and I drowned D8

I dreamed I was riding on a Zapdos somewhere, then I got electrocuted and fell off.

Needless to say, most of my Pokemon-related dreams end badly. XD

I also remember one before D/P came out where my sister and I were in a dark arcade, and there was a 5-foot Palkia with very long, red claws, and it was holding a Glameow on them. :D

Like, some people don't believe this when I tell them. I am a very weird person in terms of dreaming. If I go to sleep immediately after watching/reading/writing/playing something, I will definitely dream about that. Therefore, among loads of weird dreams, of course I have dreamt with Pokémon. Hell, so many times I can barely remember every dream I've had.

The only one I can actually remember well right now is one in which I was flying on a... Giant Shroomish.(Go figure.) and was with a friend of mine. Then came a giant Claydol(Yeah, I watched that episode @__@') and we panicked as the freaking Claydol collided with us and then... I woke up.

Yes, my dreams are random. I still don't know how the hell could that Shroomish fly. There were many other dreams, surely, but they either don't make sense at all or my memories of them are foggy. Again: so random you wouldn't understand most of them.

Once, I had a strange dream with Paul Bunyon(sp?) in it. At some point, there was a bunk bed blocking the road. I think it had Ash's stuff in it. But I can't remember it very well.

I had plenty. Most of them involved my Pokemon game glitching up and me freaking out because of it.

There was this one dream quite a long time ago that involved real Pokemon. I remember vaguely something about Lance and an Aerodactyl... And Team Rocket, I think.

Back
Top Bottom