• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress SSBB: Tabuu's Revenge: SSE2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't come up with an entire plot yet, but I first will introduce new (and returning) heroes and villains.

Heroes:
Mario, Luigi, Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong
Lucario, Pikachu, Darkrai
Fox, Falco, Krystal
Marth, Ike, Roy
Lucas, Ness
Ice Climbers
Captain Falcon
R.O.B.
Mr. Game & Watch
Kirby, Meta Knight
Olimar
Pit
Rob
Samus (including Zero Suit)
Link, Zelda/Sheik, Midna
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles
Snake
Coronamon, Lunamon

Villains:
Bowser, Koopa Kid
Kamek
Mewtwo
Wolf, Leon
Ganondorf
Wario
Samurai Goro
King K. Rool
King Dedede
Shadow
Ridley

(I took out some characters from Brawl, since it would be too much of a hassle to include them in there)

The first chapter will come soon!

Question:

When do you start writing, and why don't I see it?

No one cares unless there's something to critique.

Stop making stupid threads like this in the writing section.

Mmm, yeah, closing this. Celestial Blade, you should reserve threads in this section for things that you've already written already. Character lists, outlines, and in general anything that screams, "I don't actually have anything to post here yet, but I'm going to anyway." are not appropriate for this forum, or pretty much anywhere.

Dragon_night: Thank you for reporting this and not minimodding.

Terry. T.: Same comment as the comment to Dragon_night, with the additional warning that such a post is considered spam, honestly.

Come on, guys, you can do better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom