• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru~ :D

Dewgong

babababa
Failing at thread titles, I don't care~

I finially ordered that really expensive Hatsune Miku outfit thing (comes with every little minor detail and every accesory she has), and a giant wig in the perfect color that I'm going to put in pigtails, and it drags on the floor it's too big but I love it~

:DDDDDD

Well it hasn't exactly come yet, but when it does, I'll try and take some nice pictures for you~

I'm also working on memorizing around 5-6 of her songs so I can sing them for friends, and we have a halloween show thing at school, so I'll probably end up singing for that too. :3

Last edited:
that is some really large hair.

how does Miku even *keep* her hair like that.

Back
Top Bottom