• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OPEN] The USS TCOD: Intrepid-class Federation Starship

Koori Renchuu

Always look for the heart in things!
For all of the Trekkies on the forums. I am the captain of the vessel Captain Koori Renchuu. So any who are willing to go on a mission to explore the universe, join me!

Captain Koori Renchuu
Commander and Chief Officer Murkrow
Lieutenant Commander, Second officer, and Chief Helmsman Time Psyduck

Race:
Role/Senior Staff position(include rank):
Description:
Personality:

Last edited:
Re: The USS TCOD: Intrepid-class Federation Starship

Yeah, I'm gonna drop out.

Last edited:

Of course. First officer Murkrow, we'll need more people to do this mission. Once a crew is assembled, I'll start the briefing!

What is this 'mission' exactly?

The mission is an RP. This is just the OOC and general discussion thread.

Then it shouldn't be in the Clubs forum.

Fine, anyone else who wants to embark, JOIN ME!

Once a senior crew is assembled, the RP shall begin.

Last edited:
Judging by how your name is up there in the list of members, I would have to say yes.

I would not mind being this crew's doctor, although shouldn't there be some sort of application sheet to be filled out?

Back
Top Bottom