• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*Revived* DarkMatter Avatar Shop!

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Now let me explain. This used to be Alonsyalonso's thread, called X-Metal Avatar shop
I PM'd him and now I am in control of this shop! Insert evil laugh here!
Now in tradition of the old shop here are the old types that Alonsyalonso did.
Classic
6jknsn.jpg
1z23qsw.png
24g7ode.jpg
25sv046.jpg
hv33nk.jpg
2qn7bd2.jpg
15o6p0o.jpg
29dh1jd.png
2ludgkn.jpg
2ryhso7.jpg

Comedy *needs more*
2qnv42f.gif
2mbdzc.png

Sketch
4zt2mu.jpg
2ihrzbd.jpg
rh3gxi.jpg

(Classic in the same style as before)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Icon
i2n23c.jpg
midybo.jpg
s31nnr.jpg

Banners (Restricted)​
mucpvl.jpg
29hk5c.jpg

Other
34np0cl.jpg

New Style!: Sprite Backgrounds!
Thanks to Mewtwos Sprite Shop, which I am a worker of, we now have sprite backgrounds! Request a sprite and I'll customise it into an avatar!

PokePics
Using Arkeis Pictures *repeat not mine, Arkeis'* with a wallpaper
2qd9zis.jpg

Requests open.
Get requesting!

Partnerships: Mewtwos Sprite Shop

Rules:
1.Don't be rude
2.Don't be stupid
3.1 request per post, you can post more than once though.
4.) I can close it if the waiting list is full.

Last edited:
Jolteon sketch avi:
I made a few cos i'm not perfectly pleased with them, sometimes its hard with Sketch when the colours are wrong and the shading goes wrong, they look like outlines.
2rz46j5.jpg
2ajon0j.jpg
1979dy.jpg
30j6um9.jpg

Pick which one you want to use.

Eevee avatar:
13ydt8x.jpg
awqnhg.jpg
okajwj.jpg
2cqczls.jpg

Done! could only find one picture of it doing a tackle...

UPDATE:
New Banners added! New types added!
Examples:
ivbojs.jpg
ra9bif.jpg

Waiting List:​

Nice. How about... a classic Suicune avvie that says, "Purification". Thanks!

Aww.... Mewtwos likes Suicune, sweet...
I'm on it, should be quite easy...

EDIT: made it I also made another avatar sayign redemption if you like it, if you want me to remake either of them sure!
242dafq.jpg
egbnfd.jpg

Last edited:
Mmm, yayz! What about... *gasp* a Raikou avvie? And it says, "Thunderstorm" And, if you take more than one at a time, an Entei avvie that says, "Eruption". Thankies!

Sure, you like those legendary dogs today eh? I might post it tommorow cos my laptop is going kinda wierd so i have to swap to the one upstairs and lets just say it'll take a while so don't worry if you don't get it today, tommorow at most i promise!

Jolteon sketch avi:
I made a few cos i'm not perfectly pleased with them, sometimes its hard with Sketch when the colours are wrong and the shading goes wrong, they look like outlines.
2rz46j5.jpg
2ajon0j.jpg
1979dy.jpg
30j6um9.jpg

Pick which one you want to use.
1.Cute...2.Cute...3.Cute...4.Cute! Did I mention they were cute? Awsome! I'm going to be switching back and forth, so expect to see that~ I'm gonna wait until tommorrow to request something else, since you have, like, 3 requests right now.

I like your avatars a lot. Can I please have a classic Purugly avatar? Make the background anything that seems fitting. :)

Sorry!!!!
Purugly: Just used a simple one. Hope you like it!
6eexee.jpg
[beware! its fine as it is but if you try to enlarge it...
Raikou: Easy!
2w3q8wj.jpg

Entei: Same picture as the Raikou! Easy! Sorry for making you wait so long, the upstairs computer gets very annoying!
xmj1c2.jpg

Piplup:
2mwt0qw.jpg

A bit distorted sorry! I'll try it again if this place doesn't get to clogged.

Waiting List:
None, Yay!

REQUESTS PEOPLE!

Okay now that you have that stuff done, can you make a Jolteon banner that says "Stay Back~", where the Jolteon's in the middle, and there is some kind of lighting background? Please and thankz! And take as long as you need, 'kay?

Okay now that you have that stuff done, can you make a Jolteon banner that says "Stay Back~", where the Jolteon's in the middle, and there is some kind of lighting background? Please and thankz! And take as long as you need, 'kay?

Did it quickly sorry, i'll do it again if you want. I took a bit of a humourous side to it and put in a cute Jolteon. I also used the Jolteons in your Sig if you don't mind.
It didn't come out to well.
715wzd.jpg

it's perfect, because it's Jolteon! that was quick, and unexpected, too! It's cool, and I like that you put 3 Jolteon in it! Yay for Jolteon! Thank you!!!

are you sure its not to cheap?

also any more requests, preferably not Jolteon, (i've used up like half of my Jolteon resources!)

Waiting List:
Yawn-Still none

Yay avvies!

I'm over the dogs today. Now I want a banner with Pikachu and Raichu on it(don't care the pose) and it says, "Chuu!~" Thanks! Oh, and the background is outside somewhere ^.^

zjawi8.jpg

sorry, Going to bed... sorry its so bad, made it literally in 3 minutes. I'm seriously falling asleep at the laptop...sorry

Back
Top Bottom