• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Race Against Time

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
Race against time

**PG-13 for Death**

Plot:
'These are dark times in the dragon cave, and there is little hope. Some say that it's because the ruler's daughter is sick, but this is not the case. The ruler, a male Gold, has turned to the dark side and has resorted to killing other dragons that are a threat to his power. He even tried killing his own daughter, Shine. She decided to escape the cave and search for strong dragons that could and would help her free dragon cave from Shadowshine, her father. You are a dragon, that will either help Shine or track down and kill her in a race against time.'

Good plot, eh? It's not my first RPG.~

Rules:
-No godmodding.
-No hybrids.
-You may have different colors, but not crazy.
-No charactercontrol.
-No time-modding, Only I may say, for example, "It was morning and _____, _______, and ______ were still asleep."
-PO is allowed.

Easy, right?

FORM:

Name:(Your character name, easy.)
Species:(The dragon you're going to be, again, easy.)
Personality:(It can be PO for those it's hard to keep within the limits of it.)
Appearence:(Describe your dragon, no restrictions.)
Relations:(i.e.:Dauhter/son of _____, Mother/Father of _____)
Bio:(Optional)
Other:(Optional)

Mine:

Name:Shine
Species:Gold
Personality:PO
Appearence:Normal gold.
Relations:Dauhter of Shadowshine.
Other:None

My first Dragon Cave RPG(That's halfway decent)... Join..?

Last edited:
Name: Alphonse, 'The Silver Prince'
Species: Silver
Personality: Alphonse is a sweet dragon, but a feirce fighter. He can turn from cheery and sunshine to ripping out a foe's neck in a second. He has a strong need to protect the weak, and defend those who need it.
Appearence: Alphonse is mostly your typical Silver dragon, with a long shiny body and blue frills. He's quite large, 50 feet long, but thin. His eyes are a shade of silver slightly darker than his body, however, instead of typical blue. He bears a scar on his left sholderblade from a heated battle with his brother.
Relations: Edovard's Brother
Bio: Alphonse is a rare thing - the Product of a Gold and Silver breeding. His mother was a silver dragon, and his father a gold. He was raised in relitive peace for his young life, with a single sibling - a gold brother. Shortly after he grew his frills, his mother was killed by a human. His father left him and his brother shortly after.
Other: his title of 'Silver Prince' was given by his mother, who called his brother 'The Golden Prince'. They kept the nicknames after their mother's death to remember her.

Name: Edovard, 'The Golden Prince'
Species: Gold
Personality: Edovard is a warrior, through and through. He thirsts for battle, the thrill of the hunt. He's violent and hates to loose, taking great pride in his shimmering scales. He feels that most other dragons, as well as humans, are below him and the Metallic dragons, so he's at a loss as to why Alphonse is helping them. He loves his brother very much, but doesn't show it.
Appearence: He's a tad smaller than most golds, but just as shiny. He has a few scars, the most noticeable is one on his right shoulderblade from a heated battle with his brother.
Relations: Alphonse's Brother
Bio: Edovard is a rare thing - the Product of a Gold and Silver breeding. His mother was a silver dragon, and his father a gold. He was raised in relitive peace for his young life, with a single sibling - a silver brother. Shortly after he grew his wings, his mother was killed by a human. His father left him and his brother shortly after.
Other: He sided with Shadowshine

Last edited:
I made the first Dragon Cave RP D:<

Name: Akor the Peaceful one
Species: Alternate black
Personality: Akor is very caring, calm, gentle, nice and loving. And she is very shy with males.
Appearence: ... Normal Black Alternate except for the blue eyes.
Relations: Nothing yet. But I is open... Hey, wait, is it okay if Akor is the second daughter of Shadowshine, and Shine and Akor are half-sisters?
Bio: Akor got her name because, well, she is very peaceful.
Other: Nothing here, I suppose. Wait [Checks rules] Nope, no confirmation words :3

Yeah, I got very lazy on this form. Sorry...

Name: Ronimil
Species: Stone
Personality: Ronimil is cruel and savage. She believes that she should rule over everything, and anyone who resists her must die. She uses brute force to conquer over her enemies, and lets those who have submitted or been defeated do the dirty work.
Appearence: Normal
Relations: None
Other: Sided with Shadowshine

Name: Hoxiwa
Species: Water
Personality: Hoxiwa is cautious. He always is checking behind him in case something is watching. Despite this, he believes in justice, and can turn out to be coragous in some situations.
(Cautious and timid are two different words :D)
Appearence: Normal
Relations: Mother is Magefem, a pink dragon, and his father is Aqune, a water like himself. He has five sisters: Pinrosove, Bellarosa, Osheannica, and Celesdeg are all pink, and Pefiv is a water. He also has 1 brother, Waphoo, a water dragon, and his mother has recently laid a pink egg. His nephews are all descended from Waphoo and his mate Fimagi, a magi dragon: Orac and Flabaz are magis, Big Blue Squirtle is a water dragon. His earth dragon niece, Bellaterre, is descended from Bellarosa and Chanson de Terre. He has 3 great-nephews and 2 great-nieces, all from Orac and Flameaver (a red). His 3 great-nephews are Hecano (red), Nappi (magi), and Fermok (red), and his 2 great-nieces are Merri (magi) and Magma Dragon (red). Magma Dragon has mated with Shield Dragon and his great-great-nephew(s)/niece(s) are a guardian egg and a wingless red dragon. Magefem has no known parents, but Aqune's parents are Lysithea, a water dragon, and a silver once called Porushki, but renamed Esidor. Esidor has fathered a white egg with a white dragon, Io.
Other: Has sided with Shine. He has had a longlife love of Ronimil, but has been rejected time and time again. His goal is to defeat Shadowshine, turn her good, and earn her love.

Got an idea.

Every time they meet and he tries to court her I'll try to breed them.

And if it succeeds then things carry on from there <3

Name: Cinnamon
Species: Orange
Personality: Generally bright and sunny, likes attacking from above. And insulting things. She is also very protective.
Appearence:Normal, with bright green staring eyes.
Relations: Daughter of an orange dragon (Female) and a Guardian Dragon (Male.) Her siblings were all stolen as eggs.
Bio: She had 3 siblings, gender unknown. They were stolen as eggs, a while after She hatched, so she just hid under some moss and watched helplessly. Although she is still upset, she hides this with her fake personality. Whenever someone comes close to seeing her upset, she insults them and flies off, and hides inside a hollowed out rock, which she calls her home.
Other:Sided with Shine.

Name: Arilika the Wise
Species: Paper Dragon
Personality: Very... Wise. Calm, revered.
Appearence: Normal paper dragon, but pitch black
Relations: None yet.
Bio: He is known as a wiseman among the cave and is the one to come to for solutions to a problem.
Other: Chocolate Reign. Oh, wait, wrong RP.

Back
Top Bottom