• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Original Big Spliceroo!

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Hello! I PMed surskitty and she said that I could start it. It's where you take a sprite(provided by Random Sprite Generator) and splice it with something. then another person splices the previous splice with another Pokemon. This continues until it is no longer possible to splice it. Then the Random Sprite Generator gives another sprite to use. We will start with Buneary.

Use Platinum:Buneary Or Diamond/Pearl: Buneary

snubbeary.png

snubbull/buneary

Hey, this is like what I did once!

Anyways, I'm working on the next one.

EDIT:
groupfusebuneary21668.bmp

Can I go again after someone else goes?

Last edited:
Wow, this is going pretty fast... Doing this good, I wonder what the end result is! And people may go multiple times :3

*pokes*
Are Spinda's ears behind those antlers? Because you're not allowed to take things off.

You can't take anything off of the big splice we've put together, but taking parts off the other one is allowed. How else would we make a splice?

And we will know we can't do it when there is no room for another part or another part just won't go in.

Back
Top Bottom