• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Woo, no more public computes!

Congrats. :)
Public computers are terrible since they usually have IE6. Another mark against them is their impersonal nature.
I hope my computer gets fixed as well; then we can both scream with joy.

...I could've sworn that said "no more pubic computers". I was wondering what the HELL kind of celebration this was going to be... =3

I thought it said 'public components'
components=bits
public bits? hmmm
pubic bits ahhhhhhh!

Anyway, congrats. I hate going on public computers, even if it's as simple as wikipedia or something. You never know who's watching.
Also this means you can go on a computer freely! (or at least as free as it gets)

Woohoo! Heh, public computers can be useful for me, though. I have free lessons on monday...XD

Public computers are terrible since they usually have IE6.

IE6 works perfectly fine for me. In fact, thats what I'm using now. And I refuse to switch to 7 or another browser!

On topic, congrats on the fixed computer. I remember when we didn't have the internet at home and could only get on at the local library. This was a while ago, since I believe Pokemon 4 ever was just about to come out in the US. I don't exactly remember them, but I do remember that you had to sign a sheet of sorts in order to get on, and had to pay money to print pages.

A lot of people don't like IEn (myself included). Last sentence of quote is doubleplus dim.

I hate how 7 works and I really never took the time to look at other browsers. If it works for me, then I'll use it.

Back
Top Bottom