• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Inferna's Sprite Shop

Inferna

I'm new here but can sprite, I've decied to open up a shop and see how it goes =)

Heres examples of what I can do:

Recolours:
skarm-oh.png
GARZEL8279643696-iaza.png

Mixes:
totatoed.png
Raqudactamence1963862375-iaza.gif
maragon3647172441-iaza.gif

Revamps:
pigeottovamp9197095705-iaza.gif
boogietime.png
milvamp-1.png

Cybers:
cyberztogendpom.png
and my own specialty rotting cybers:
cressiber.png

Infernos; I'll do different colours, nothing too fiddly just now:
manectricferno.png
bluegiranitaferno.png
flyferno2321474082-iaza.gif

Chaos:
caterchao5370149069-iaza.gif
blastchao6400435144-iaza.png

Devamps:
pomdevamp8071677570-iaza.gif

I've only just started to use the new Platinum sprites, so don't moan if it's DP style.

Sorry if some of the transparency is off on the other styles.

Rules:
1. Up to two requests per post
2. Give Credit if used
3. NO Darkrai mixes/recolours, I hate doing them =/
4. Nothing pointless or weird

That's about it ^^

You're quite skilled. :3 Those mixes are nice, especially the Rayquaza/Salamence/Crobat/Aerodactyl/Huntail(?) splice. You've certainly got enough skill to start learning how to scratch.

Scratch a Pikachu for me, then, in the same style of the DPP sprites but in an original pose. Think you can do it? :3
Pikachu

I'll take a Pidgeot to be recoloured as a Ho-oh, and a Swellow to be recoloured as an Umbreon, please.

WOW! You could be one of the best spriters with those skills. Twitch is right, you are ready to try scratching but no pressure. So splice of...Eevee and Skitty.

Edit: Post ninja.

Can I have a Togekiss recolored using shiny Charizard's colors, please?

And a revamped R/G/B/G/S/C Vulpix. It doesn't matter which game sprite you use, so long as it's one of those.

And can I have a devamped Hitmontop?

Whoa! Don't do too many requests!
But even though:
Scratch an Eevee, please. Very, Very, CUTE!, please!
Like [spite=pl]EEVEE[/sprite]

Whoa! Don't do too many requests!
But even though:
Scratch an Eevee, please. Very, Very, CUTE!, please!
Like [spite=pl]EEVEE[/sprite]

What is this 'Don't do too many requests'. Then why did you request, or maybe that meant you wanted her/him to not do all the other requests or something so you could get yours quicker. Plus as said before, she/he hasn't said she/he is accepting scratchs.

Back
Top Bottom