• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Previous VMK goers?

Have you played VMK?

• Yes, and it was a fun game.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes, and it was very boring, so I quit.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, I have never played it, it looks boring.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have never played it, but it looked fun.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • ...Maybe I don't want to share this information...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VMK? What's that?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Yes, some of us previous VMKgoers just might be hre on TCoD. I know I am. A previous VMKgoer on TCoD, that is. If you have been to VMK, you would know it has been closed for quite some while. I'm looking for some of my good friends like Me.w, PokemonPokemon, and many more I can't remember. But hi guys! It's me, MystiEndris/pikachu/Entea/Guilmon/DazzleRazzDazzle!

Last edited:
It was a fun virtual game that imitated WDW and you got prizes and could play games and talk with people and... It was all I did before it closed :/

I've never played it, but it stands for...Virtual Magic Kingdom, I believe.

It looked fun, but I never actually joined.

...Maybe because NO ONE CAN PLAY IT ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY CLOSED IT!!!
And see first post. I remembered another of my usernames!

Oh yeah, I noticed it was closed. I went it a bit a long time ago, but it always lagged and had stupid dictionary capacities.
I remember seeing consoles for it in Disney parks...
Probably replaced by Pirates Online by now.
It was boring, in my opinion. :/

Back
Top Bottom