• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Help the Double D!

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I got a feeling it is.
Anyway, my friend John and I have a youtube account named the DoubleDStudios We made it ages ago and yes it is kinda crap. We brutally abandoned it and now we're ressuerecting it. Help?
Ideas for videos? Anything?

And again I know its crap, plz don't say.​

Here are our recent ideas for vids, yet again tips would be appreciated.

WiiCrazy-
(Music only) Sam and John play non-stop Wii when they buy one. They soon become addicted and play non-stop. When Sam asks John where he got it and finds out he stole it they are swiftly arrested. A guy in the cellar gives them DS's instead.

Brawl Spoof

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games 08-
Mario and Sonic bump into each other and are forced into a bunch of challenging sports and tasks- who will win? an annoying, high hedgehog or a Italian, cheesy mario?

Falcon Punch!
Falcon punching random people.

To Simple? Thats what I do.

Last edited:
Doesn;t sound too bad.

WiiCrazy-
(Music only) Sam and John play non-stop Wii when they buy one. They soon become addicted and play non-stop. They get arrested when John finds out that Sam stole it and soon they get arrested. A guy in the cellar gives them DS's instead.

So, uh, they play it non-stop, then soon they become addicted and... play non-stop? Then they get arrested and... are eventually arrested?

That makes no sense.

I've seen the WiiCrazy plot before, except they go to jail because there's someone who gives them an Xbox 360. They kick him into the sky.

Hmm you should try that.

`jk90

edit: Sorry, I was cleaning up spilled tea and some got on the keyboard.

Wii Crazy and the Olympic Games don't sound too interesting, while the Falcon Punch is unoriginal. But why are you asking us for help? This is your channel, so you should be making the vids.

Back
Top Bottom