• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Meh sprite thread.

Noctowl

Everyone call me elf monster.
Ok, so after a little break from spriting, I have decided to return. I put the tag as suggestions, as I may not have time to do requests (college, and I will be getting a job soon).

Sprites

Retypes:
Firetypegrovyle.png

Revamps:
40.png

Reposes:
Umbreonglaceon.png
VS
umberon.png
I seriously like the old one better.

Umbreonflareon.png

Splices:
Wobbashinx.png

Last edited:
New pokemon? Show me them, please. I am a bit new to reposes, but I will try.

Edit: Oh, you made that calling all spriters thread, right? *goes to look*

Is it ok if I scratch the pokemon? I am in a scratching mood today...
Catanda.png

Catanda. I made this earlier.

This is one of the ones I'd like reposed if you want to do it, I'd like i reposed so that it's swooping down forward and pulling it's neck up so you can see it's face.
You only have to do it if you want to:grin:

EDIT:Sure you can scratch if you want, I didn't see your post, you must haveposted yours while I was writing.

Ah, that one. I'll get to it. I was sratching something else then. XD haha. I'll do this, then hopefully do the scratch too.

Okie doke! Hehe, I have done it now, but I can wait.

Whitewolf.png

I hope this is what you wanted. I couldn't make it swoop, I am afraid...peh.

Last edited:
The other sprite I was talking about:
Steggi.png
You can add this to your fake game if you wish. Though, it is a little big...so...I don't see a point.

Thanks for the repose and the new sprite looks great.:grin:

EDIT: Also I was wondering if you could do a repose for each of the sinnoh starter pokemon to these and also could you make sure that they're small enough for fr & lg which is 64x64.

Last edited:
EDIT: Also I was wondering if you could do a repose for each of the sinnoh starter pokemon to these and also could you make sure that they're small enough for fr & lg which is 64x64.

I'll have a go at these, but before I start; do you want em fr/lg style as well? Cuz I have never scratched fr/lg style, so they may not look as good as my other scratches.

Oh yeah, I scratch sprited my own fakemon. Go see em here.

Last edited:
One even suckier chimchar, hold the chilli sauce. (I apologise for the overall suckiness of this one)
Chimchar.png

And now, the middle one in terms of suckyness, Piplup!

Piplup.png

And one with a higher leg/foot thing!

Piplup-1.png

Back
Top Bottom