• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Deeeep dreaaams!!

Scout

Imagine All Possibilities.
I don't know if there was a dream topic so I decided to open one up. Here you yap about dreams and read others. Say anything to their dream and stuff. Yeah. LET'S GOOO!!

===== My dream (Warning: tl;dr for intolerant people)
I just woke up and had one of the most realistic dreams I ever had.

It frggin' blew me away. I would like to share it.

The dream only took 30 minutes, right when I dozed off during 4:09 AM - when I was gonna prepare myself for school, but decided to lay down shortly.

OK, the dream started when I dozed off.

The background of the story takes place in a nuclear factory + education school systems that uses a massive number of people, my school teachers, and students to work for.

Though I and my 'warror' friends knew what was controlling the factory. It was controlled by a psychopath who worked for the 'dark' force. I took hold of a combative mission to stop this whole system by tearing it down and freeing the people.

I was the hero of 'light and truth', don't ask why. That title just pwns anyways. I was very discreet about my identity for being an altruistic hero, but my methods are very risky and VERY CRAZY.

This factory was manipulating so many people that I felt compelled to free the masses with an idea of sabotaging it. By blowing it up. Ending. it. once. at. for. ALL.

I put myself and EVERYONE at risk in this mission, but I knew an ulterior motive behind this mission.

The dream starts out me being the main character who had a psychic precognition (This dream was a bit odd this way) envisioning my destiny would be to cause an impending NUCLEAR MELTDOWN that factory and those who evacuate in time will be safe and NOT be limited by the power-hungry psychopath.

This was dream was all about combative intelligence between the two forces. Me and my 3 friends and the dark head of factory (He also had communions with stronger dark forces in order to gain more power)

In the end of the precognition said that I would be successful in my bringing of freedom. I would appear at this zenith of light behind the people that I was rescuing. The people below me would stare into this giant mushroom of explosion that was far off. They didn't know what happened but I moved on with convert matters.

It made me happy. It was like the whole plan given to me in motion screen. I had to fill it out. Carve my destiny. Take the risks. Do it. Let's Do it.

It was the day where I meddle with the factory.

My two other friends were there - I can't really remember what they look like though. Just that there was a girl and a boy. That's all, they helped me in getting items - hacking the terminals - whatever - necessary for the mission.

Being the main leader for this plan, by sneaking into the main computer-processing-engine thing room - I had to download a disk and scatter away before they catch me.

But I had to be very evasive and secretive. Just quick and go. It wasn't easy because I was caught by a 'file' and transfer into a video game-like reality.

I had to fight a battle that consists of light arrows and using my weapons: **light arrows**, BOMBS, superhuman speed+balance and MAGIIIIIIICKK

No logick or intelligence here, just kicking enemy ass - very quickly. Running through enemies and reaching the last one. It lasted for a while. The last enemy was a pr*ck because I wasn't even touched but his """heat-seeker""" arrows were so damn hard to dodge.

Bleh, after I defeated him I moved on out and encountered a henchman. I had to evade this guy. He was big trouble, but I knew his limitations.

He tried cornering me in these maze like halls, with his 2 workers trying to stop me by going into the other sections.

Transmission!! Becareful of the dark henchman at the end of the hall, he's trying to damage you from there.

I had a 'seer' vision that moment. I could see his position that he was waiting for me at the corner of the hall. Surprise attack me. I took the risk in going there, dodged his energy ball. Ran away quickly, with my leg ribbons (OF JUSTICE!) or whatever waving in the air I was rushin' through. The hall had windows on the right hand side, sunlight shining out of it (just talkin' about the details)

I was then maneuvering myself through a thick crowd of students. They don't know about my mission of causing the impending nuclear meltdown. I was a normal student to them.

I had to run into the school computer lab and hide behind a table with my two other friends. They told me where to go, and this was it. There were so many rooms for those jerks to find, but they won't expect us being here.

Thought too soon. There's the teacher who wanted to know my location and I used my 'seer' vision to see her out there consulting teachers about a 'trespasser'. Obviously me, but I was in my student clothed form - not my 'warrior' clothing. Still had to hide.

We then broke for it. Get the hell out of there. Go, go, go.

While running to evacuate the building,

I was visited by my 9th grade social studies teacher, Coach Huckaby. Great guy, really clear in his strong voice and noble. Greeted me like I saw in the precognition. I said the factory was gonna blow up to him, though was in a rush.

Something was wrong though.

Ah, crap. School. I'll tell you all half the story lateh. TO BE CONTINUED!

o_o

Wow, nice dream. My dreams are never so cool -

(Note - this is after I went to camp, Elamin was one of the kids there.)

I walk into the apartment. I don't know how I got there, but it's just there. I know it's Elamin's house. I look out the window, to the clouds. The window shows the skyscrapers next to us.
So to the room - it's weird. On the sides, I notice that the floorboards seem to collapse, to fray at the ends. Toys, like a beach ball and a wooden horse, have fallen to there, where the walls still are, at least. And I can't help but notice the holes in the floor. There's nothing there. Shades of blue and white.
I look back up, and a tan-skinned lady is there, so I think it must be Elamin's mom. She's holding a baby, and she has a sad, wary expression on her face. I wonder what it's like to live here, in fear that you'll fall out and... well..
I walk on, and I gasp. It's a couch, on a cloud.. well, silly me, but I try to jump on the couch. Phew, I'm thinking, but when I step off I forget about the cloud and fall down to the ground, and I'm just terrified. But it's a swimming pool. I'm still in my clothes, it's warm water, but I don't feel any discomfort.

So I wake up.

I had sleep paralysis a couple of days ago. :(

I can't remember my latest dream right now, but I'm keeping a dream diary so I'll copy from that later.

I had sleep paralysis a couple of days ago. :(

I can't remember my latest dream right now, but I'm keeping a dream diary so I'll copy from that later.

Ooh, sleep paralysis. Scary, but tell us about it.
I've always wanted to know what it's like.

Well I could move my eyes and I looked to my side and I dreamed some creepy old man sitting next to me.

It only lasted a couple of seconds, but it's disturbing.

I've had it like three times in my life. Believe me it's not pleasant. Especially when you're 7 and you can't call for your parents and you think you're dead.

Hmm, only 3 for you? I've had over 12... The majority came between the years of `07-now.

Those are fun. Mine can get spatial and scary, like seeing my poster distorted when paralyzed. I was breathing really hard too.

I wish I could have lucid dreams more often, though.
If I could have just one where I don't wake up really soon after becoming lucid, I'd be happy.

Apparently it's easy to have lucid dreams when you have sleep paralysis, but I get so freaked from the whole experience that I just can't.

I had a dream the other night that I was taking Latin 3, only I didn't actually go to the class period - I had to go get the work from the Latin teacher, do it on my own time, and turn it in for her to grade. Of course, since this was only in my dream, I thought that I had just completely forgotten about it and had like two months' worth of work to get from her.

I started looking all over the school for the Latin teacher, but I couldn't find her. When I went into the library, it looked completely different, and there seemed to be a party going on. There was a different party snack at every table - one table had a cheese ball, another a vegetable tray, et cetera. However, the tortilla chips were on one table, and the salsa was on another table on the other side of the room, so illogical dream-me had to keep running back and forth because I wanted chips and salsa. :[

Last night I had a dream that I was a marshmallow and I got stuck in someone's appendix.
Not a pleasant feeling >.>

A book store. A dim lighted book store, with an orange glow reflecting off the hard wood floor. Large books are on a rack in a corner, and one is a guide book to the non-existent sequel to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I pick the book up, take it to the counter...

And now It's just a picture of the map in my mind. The towns started with a small town with an unknown name on the left side, working towards the right. The last town on the right is called... I don't know, The Gates of Something. (Something, because I can't remember.)

A large gray room with nothing but a box, sealed shut. Inside the box, lies L. Mello appears out of the wall and sprays a pepper spray like substance everywhere. L, somehow, is covered with a blood like substance, dead. These... creatures and I... I cannot recall what they were, and I wish I could, put L on a cart, him still in the box, and got in an elevator...

Humans were in the elevator. The creatures, L, and I, were very small. All of us together were about half as big as the business men in the elevator's shoes. When we reached the awaited bottom floor, we rush out of the elevator, and into a hospital lobby. Their were five ladies at the front desk, all the same size as us, all sitting there at the computers. Penny, (from our school), stood up and asked us what the problem was...

I asked her if there was anything that could be done for L. She said let's see him. The creatures pulled him out of the box, Penny examining. Blood was everywhere on him. He looked so pitiful... The blood was like... still fresh, in a way, but almost like it was sprayed on, like spray paint. Very blotchy, in little dots.

The creatures and I walked over to a bench near the elevator and sat down...

That's all I remember of that, I wish it could have gone on longer...

--

There was an odd hospital, all white and half transparent blue, very modern, big stair case, all of the floors were round, wrapping around the stair case in the front. From where I remember, I was walking down the staircase to the bottom floor, to a room right around the main entrance to the hospital. I was holding up a towel, and was about to go into surgery, a very simple procedure in the stomach area, not sure what.

I did something in that room, I'm not sure, I don't think I ever dreamed what was inside that room, it was just random people walking back and forth, the occasional stretcher zooming down the hallway. I went back up the stairs, and into a strange room.

That's all I remember, but it was very strange...

--

Ah, that reminds of that strange dream I would have over and over again for weeks at a time... It was so annoying.

It was like a train-track with one big curve, all this greenery around it, and it led into this very plush, green, place. There was a strange bird flying around. Lilties from FFCC were there, all over the place.

That's all that was, I would just dream that for weeks at a time, then continue with another dream.

Last edited:
Last night I had a cream that I was watching a fireworks show at some insane mall/Theme Park place where my one of my school friends was working as a cashier at a gift shop. I was there with my best friend and a group of other people, and as we were leaving (in a boat or something. I remember that there was also a fireworks display.) I was sleeping with my head on someone's arm. I thought that it was my friend who I had come with's arm, and I was fine with that. I then realized that it was the arm of another friend of mine who is a guy that I'm in a sort of awkward relationship with, and then I just smiled and went back to sleep. I also remember him grabbing my waist and hugging me to him earlier in the dream, I don't remember why, but when he did that I was just as surprised as when I realized I was sleeping with my head on him, but just like that part, I relaxed.

I think it was kind of nice, but it left me wondering who I'm truly interested in, and if I only like this guy because it's impossible have the other person. Or if I really like this guy, and the other person is only a friend.

Hmm. Last night I had a dream about Retsu meeting me in real life. He was really friendly. I think that's because I was thinking about how he had gotten really nice after making a new account.

I had a dream about a week ago that I had to meet my boyfriend at a movie theater. But the catch was that we also had to bring his little brother along (which is odd, since he doesn't have a younger brother to my knowledge). His brother came before he did, and since his brother seemed to look just like him only shorter, I kissed him, thinking he was my boyfriend. Then my real boyfriend came and murdered me.

I die in my dreams alot.

okay, my dreams are FUCKED UP. Here we go.

Last night, I dreamed I was in some sort of enormous castle. And in this castle, I happened upon a vampire. Taking a bath. Naturally, there was a vampire hunter in there, but for the moment, he was just standing in the corner. Doing nothing. So I grabbed his stake. Immediately he revealed himself to ALSO BE A VAMPIRE so I threw him out a window. I then drove the stake through the bathing vampire, who turned blue, then into a widescreen TV.

This was one of my more normal dreams.

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was at school, and it was break but only me and a group of 3 boys were outside. I'm just walking past them when one boy makes a comment about me (which wasn't even insulting or anything), and suddenly I go insane and start trying to kill him... with sharp teeth and claws. Then I snap back to normal and go "Oh crap, what happened to you? Are you okay?" and help him up.

Most of the time my dreams are a bit... nicer than that one, but I've never had a proper nightmare before. Here, this one is nice:

I once had a dream of being a Mesprit and playing hide and seek in my house with a friend. I was practicing how to levitate, by jumping up in the air and focusing on staying there... And it worked, because since then I've always been able to levitate or fly in dreams very easily. Cool.

Once I had a dream that I was at the dentist and had a baaad cavity. He told me about it and said he'd have to drill. Then I answered, "How do you know it's a cavity?! How do you know I'm not creating a Slavic nation in my teeth?!"

XD I love that dream.

I had a lucid dream once. I dreamed I was outside with my mom and dad at night, talking and playing with my dog, when I heard something inside. I looked in and saw some guys in all black and ski masks breaking in. I realized that I was dreaming and could control everything, so my parents kinda faded out of the dream and I ran around the house, being chased by the bad guys. Then one cornered me in the computer room (I wasn't scared, because I knew I was in control) and another came in with a gun, which he dropped, but then I woke up.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago. My online friend fell off a rollercoaster at a gathering in real life for forumites of a forum that isn't this one. It was quite odd. Amusing to look back on though.

Back
Top Bottom