• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Concrete Jungle

Ambipom

Stangers are just friends you've never met~
Fourteen Pokemon, each the leaders of accomplished rescue teams, go to bed one night without a care in the world. Most missions have been simply leading someone out of a forest or finding an item. Peace...

When they wake up, they find themselves in a completely diffrent location! And an unkown one at that! They slowly inspect the area, and realize they have changed too! They are now tall, pink, soft skinned creatures- Didn't some person once say they were like this? That they were a- human, was it? Turned into a Pokemon? Was this the other was around?

You recongize a few others in the "City Park" place, but nothing else. Tall, gray metal blocks rise up everywhere. Diffrent-colored somewhat large animals rolled around on funny-looking feet. Where were you? Why are you here? Most importantly, how do you get back?

This RP takes place primarily in New York City, although we may leave.

Rules:
1: No Mary Sues.
2: Keeping swearing and violence to a minimum. There's no need for it in this RP.
3: This is a new world to the Pokemon-turned-humans. They know nothing about it, and your character does NOT magically adapt to this place in a matter of five minutes.
4: Put "Frito Lays" in your form if you read this.
5: No legends.
6: NPCs can be played by anyone, but major ones will mostly be played by me.
7: Have fun!

Form:
Name: (Duh)
Pokemon: (Duh)
Human appearance: (What does your Pokemon look like as a human? Try to keep it looking similar to the Pokemon. A Pikachu would have blond hair, a yellow shirt, etc etc)
Personality: (Can be PO)
Background: (This isn't needed, but would be nice)
Other: (Anything you want us to know?)

My form:
Name: Fang
Pokemon: Sneasel
Human appearance: Wears a black shirt and pants, with black hair. He his teeth are sharp, his eyes are blue, and he also carries a little feather in his hair.
Personality: Sneaky, mischevious, and likes to explore.
Background: When he was a kid, Fang always liked to explore the woods behind his house. As he grew older, his desire to explore did, and thus he started a Rescue Team.
Other: None

Last edited:
Name: Carlisle Lloyd
Pokemon: Machoke
Human appearance: Very muscular, wearing a grey vest and black shorts with a belt around them, and with short blond hair. Has fairly pale skin, and grey eyes.
Personality: PO
Background: Formerly part of a violent gang which was broken up after defeat by a rescue team. Carlisle then set up his own team, Team Ironclad, which he let before coming to the human world
Other: You want "Frito Lays" in here don't you?

Last edited:
RESERVE!!

I've been waiting...

EDIT:

Name: Fanghorn is his pokemon name, but, as he has lost his horns, he'd rather be called Fanor Anderson in this world.
Pokemon: Houndoom
Human Appearance: Fanor have kept many things from when he was a Houndoom, for example the fangs (which aren't visible when his mouth is closed.). His hair is black, and quite short, but ruffled.

Fanor has a black shirt with long, grey sleaves, and... Hey, can I make a sprite for this? I'm just feeling especially lazy today and I want to go to sleep [Yawn] ...
2j4rokz.png

Here. That's about how he looks like. The hair was a pain to do.
Personality: I'll keep it PO for now, but I might change.
Background: In the PMD world, Fanor was the rescue team leader of Team ShadowFire, which was only for feline and canine like creatures.
Other: Oh oh oh! It's that word, umm ummm.... Uhh... Frito Lays, yes?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Form:
Name: Mystari (Mysti) Allyssa Endris
Pokemon: Raichu
Human appearance: Wears orange shirt most of the time with jeans. She is a brunette. Her sneakers are white with brown stripes.
Background: N/A
Other: Frito Lays are ggggoooooooooddddddd.

Last edited:
Name: Roque
Pokemon: Bagon
Human appearance: Roque has unnatural grey hair and yellow eyes. His skin tone is pretty normal. He isn't fat, but he isn't exactly skinny either. Roque wears a blue tee-shirt and yellow pants, along with blue tennis shoes. He has yellow earrings.
Personality: Roque is determined and always tries to achieve something, never giving up. He still wishes he can fly, and is amazed by the fact that humans can go in planes. A little afraid of the human world, he can show his fear by biting his fingernails.
Background: Roque was born to two Salamances, Endive and Solomonstrom. His older brother Lanceal left home one day on a rescue mission and never came back, leaving his family to wonder. When he became older, Roque decided to carry on his brother's job by forming his own rescue team, Team Dragonfire.
Other: When he became human, he found two bags of Fritos and Lays. He tasted them both, and now is addicted to them.

Name: Sunamaru
Pokemon: Ninetales
Human appearance: Sunamaru has long, blond hair and dark, empty eyes. He weards a cream-colored shirt and blue jeans.
Other: Frito Lays.

Name: Lily
Pokemon: Mudkip
Human appearance: Lily has reddish-orange hair and dark eyes the color of mud. She usually sports a blue shirt with a lily on it and light-colored denim jeans.
Personality: Lily is...well, hyper. Hyper, hyper, hyper. If she's hit too hard on the head, she may suffer amnesia, though that usually clears up within a few minutes.
Background: When Lily was younger, she kinda ran off a cliff and landed on her head in the ocean, most likely accounting for her hyperactivity and apparent minor brain damage. She founded a rescue team later with her friend Flare.
Other: I looooooove Frito Lays~

Name: Sapphire
Pokemon: Shinx
Human appearance: She has short, shoulder-length hair that she dyed light blue. She has light blue eyes, and wears a sky blue shirt, along with black sweat pants and black running shoes.
Background: She was on Team Sparks before she became a human.
Other: Frito Lay, Nabisco, Mars, Ghirardelli...

Reserve while I fill out, too good to miss.

At first I though Ohayou Echo made 'Pokemon of the Concrete Jungle Gym.'

*imagines funny scene involving a bathtub*

EDIT: Form :D

Name: Ancia (that's pronounced AIN-shuh)
Pokemon: Haunter
Human appearance: Ancia has bright red hair (red glow around Haunter). She typically wears a purple shirt (duh, Haunter=PURPLE) and some black slacks (...ghostly color+coordination?). Her tongue is rather long for a human, and her eyes are rather hypnotizing and difficult to escape.
Personality: Ancia is slightly sinister and isn't always kind. She is rather good at ignoring things that annoy her. She has difficulty walking, as she has never had legs before. She also tends to try to pass through walls when she's in deep thought, always being jolted back to reality, of course. She tends to look grumpy or bored, and rarely smiles, let alone laughs.
Background: Ancia is very old, much older than her new human form shows. She remembers being around before Link Cables, and thus several Pokemon, such as Alakazam, Machamp, and of course Gengar, were discovered. She doesn't bother remembering most of her long life and rarely tells anything of it. She does remember small bits, however, and is always proudly telling of discoveries she has made and tough battles she has won, especially the time she met and battled the legendary Zapdos, eventually winning by a hair alongside her two most trusted teammates, Chemo the Nidoqueen and Stinger the Gliscor.
Other: Frito Lays are chips :D

Last edited:
Name: Meta
Pokemon: Ditto
Human appearance: Blonde hair, rainbow scarf, brown shirt, purple eyes, basically always a smile on his (As it calls itself) face
Personality: He is hyper and often one to rush to conclusions.
Background: Well, he was born with a rainbow pigmentation...
Other: FRITO LAYS!

Name: Anthony
Pokemon: Blaziken
Description: Long, yellow hair that juts out. Yellow shirt, red pants, and large feet with red shoes.
Personality: Revered, strong willed, irritable. Frito Lays are his favorite type of Bombs
Background: Natural born leader, he rose quickly through the ranks and became a leader. He is Smart, and quick to respond to violence.

Name: Link
Pokemon: Porygon2
Human appearance: He has short hair colored pink-red and blue. He has large, blue eyes with pupils that, if one looks close enough, have 0's and 1's running across. He has long, thin arms. He has ears with tips that look like rounded triangles. He looks about 13, and is kind of tall. His canine teeth are white and perfect-looking, so much so that it looks a little unreal...
Background: Mark started Team DataStorm, which specialized in item-finding an the occasional bounty hunt.
Other: His voice sounds a little bit like a phone recording, but only enough so that it kind of creeps people out.

frito lays

Last edited:
Yes.

Also I'm moving the limit up because more than eight people have joined.

Name: Mia
Pokemon: Weavile
Human appearance: Mia is wearing a dark blue hoodie with a red, ripped up collar and black jeans. Her hair is black and in a bun, with red combs that look like a fan in the back. Mia has dark skin, brown-red eyes, and very long nails. She is very short and skinny. Mia is wearing a necklace with an orange-yellow gem shaped like an oval.
Background: Mia created Team Void, a rescue team made up of all dark types that mostly focused on bounty hunting.
Other: I enjoy laying on my back and throwing fritos at people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom