• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Film Shop

Ivy Newton

kg*m/s^2
Pronoun
she
As soon as you step in to the shop, it's like you've stepped back in time...

The walls are plastered with black and white photographs, and you see many old cameras. One wall is devoted to playing an old silent movie at all times.

"How may I help you?" The old shopkeeper asks.

---

Here we sell photos of Pokemon from the days of old, before color photographs and action movies.

Here's an example:
oldmovievenusaur.png

Feel free to order one!
Just state which Pokemon you want, and you can come back and claim it as soon as the pictures develop!
You can also provide your own splices/pokemorphs/trainers/whatever.

===============================================

You walk into the next shop over, and suddenly you're looking into the eyes of a Gengar facing off against a Nidorino in fierce competition. You quickly realize it's just a photograph, however, as you step towards the counter.

"And what can I do for you this fine day?" says the cashier.

---

Here is the home of Battlegraphs, the premier action photographers. You can get photos of Pokemon in the heat of battle here.

Here's an example:
Battle.png

Feel free to order one!
The cashier hands you a small form, saying "This is just to make your order more expedient. Please fill it out in its entirety."

Your Pokemon:
Name: (If different than Pokemon's name)
HP: (Current/Total)
Which Generation's Sprite?:
Opposing Pokemon:
Name: (If different than Pokemon's name)
HP: (Current/Total)
Which Generation's Sprite?:
Arena: (Please choose from these)
Text: (By default, it will say 'What will ___ do?')

===============================================

As you step into the last shop in the area, you find yourself seemingly surrounded by Pokemon. You soon realize they're just movies, however, and step towards the counter.

"And what would you be interested in today?" the cashier asks you.

---

Here we have many wonderful movies for purchase, or you may bring in your own clips for our editing services.

Here's an example:
(Linked due to size)

Feel free to order one!
The cashier hands you a small form, saying "Please fill out this form, and we can begin."

Pokemon:
Action: (As in, what are the Pokemon doing? Please, try to request things that have sprites. Meaning Mystery Dungeon/Ranger related requests are good.)
Background:

Last edited:
Re: Silent Movie Pokemon

Gyarados and Ninetales silent movie, if you don't mind. I would like Gyarados's back sprite and Ninetales' FR/LG sprite, please. It's ruined if it's not sitting D:

Silent Movie of Mew's back sprite facing Mewtwo's front sprite both DP ands they are in positipon like they are fighting. Thanks!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Lots and lots~
I'll get them all done soon, I'll only have time for the first few now though~

EDIT: @EeveeSkitty: do you want them both in the same picture or separately?

@Terry: All 4 separately?

Last edited:

Yes. The 4. But I can wait for the evos. (I'm thinking of using these in a 50's style Pokémon game.

Yay they is awesomesaucial!
Nao...
Make an Silent Movie of...
Ninetales's Fr/Lg sprite!

Erm... already did so for Cryptica...

But I suppose since you're not paying for them you don't own any rights to the sprites, so I guess two people could have the same sprite...

O I know, but I wanted one!
Anyways, I'm working on a sprite I would like moviefied.

Back
Top Bottom