• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happy Birthday Dannichu!

Happy birthday Danni! ^^ I hope you are as happy as you make everyone else. :D
WHAT'DYOUGET - WHAT'DYOUGET - WHAT'DYOUGET

Happy birthday! :3

...which reminds me I've yet to get you that present. Will do tomorrow.

Happy birthday, Dannichu! =D *sends you a colorful scarf with shiny things sewn on it and letters that spell "Dannichu"* Hope you have a good birthday! =)

Happy birthday Danni :D Hope you get lots and lots of great presents. I'll give you one. *hands over chocolate cake* Who doesn't like chocolate cake?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNICHU!
picture.php

HAVE A DANNICHAO!

Haaaaappy biiiiirthday. 83 or burpday.

Hey, the Happy Birthday song is still protected by copyright.

Happy Biiiirthday~

Enjoy presents and cake and the usual birthday stuff~ Hope you have a good day. :3

Really?

Hooray!

Have a rainbow. Unfortunately, I can't give you a material present, but... rainbow?

:D

...No?

*Sniff*

Anyway, yeah, moving on, happy birthday~!

Happy Birthday!
I'd give you a present but I have no ideas.

Take that gif I did back in August as a present :)

Happy nineteenth birthday, Dannichu! :3 I hope you've had a brilliant day so far. Here's your present from me. I had some scanner issues, so I haven't drawn you anything on paper - it's just a Paint image, but uh, I hope you like it anyway. x3

Have an awesome rest of the day.

As usual, my procrasination has gotten the better of me, and I come art-less to yet another birthday thread :< I had a really wonderous idea (eh, actually several) for birthday art, too.

Well, I really fail at giving ungeneric birthday wishes, so happy birthday, Dannichu!~

Back
Top Bottom