• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ROOOOAR *Flex muscles*

Scout

Imagine All Possibilities.
XD
Hahaha`

I made this topic `cuz...
I was watching a film in Language Arts class today, Of Mice and Men,
and this macho, slow-minded, but really innocent character named Lennie sure kicked ass!
He was meddled by this short, angry guy named Curley who has a grudge against big people. Lennie didn't do anything but Curley kept jabbing his face with his fists. George told Lennie to fight back and the grip Lennie had on Curley's hand was intense.
It was soooooooooooo dramatic in that scene`
Lennie's grip was so intense that it Curley's blood was goozing out and the bones in his hand were all snapped broken. Curley asked for it.

I don't really have a thing with physical strength, but that was so jawesome nonetheless. Inspired me.

So, anyone like to share how strong or weak their body is like?

I have no muscles at all, lol! I'm really scrawny. Except for my legs, they're very stable stuff. I can easily balance on one balls-of`a-foot for minutes, though that would hurt. X.x

We're doing Of Mice and Men right now too.

Anyway, I'm a weakling, but once I accidentally broke some Lego pieces in half. :(

Wooo no muscle. And next to no fat, either.

I'm a bag of skin an' bones.

I did Of Mice and Men for my English GCSE lol
we watched that same film too :B

I think my strength is pretty average but several of my friends say I punch like a boxer lol

We're gonna do Of Mice and Men next. ^^

I...can barely pick up a five-year-old.

I'm doing it for my GCSE now.

We would be watching the film but my teacher says we should finish the entire book before watching even the beginning. Then I pointed out that we watched Romeo & Juliet before reading it and so we watched that again :(

We actually just reached the part where Lennie does that last lesson.
So no spoilers for me ^_^

I'm a pushover. And it kind of sucks. :[

Loved Of Mice and Men though. I read it in 9th grade. Steinbeck rocks.

Weaklings!

I'm a damn powerhouse. Well, considering. Legs mainly, dance gives you something (in the form of creepy ass muscles) but my arms are catching up now that I work out relatively often.

I'm stronger than I used to be but I'm still weak
So weak sometimes a group of my friends will crowd around me and punch me for a laugh, mostly because I don't fight back, and if I did it wouldn't hurt (great friends, huh? xD)

But I plan to work on getting a bit stronger one day :D
I'm not really scrawny, at all, but I'm not large either. I probably look stronger than I am. Then again, all the people I know know I'm not strong at all by now

Of Mice and Men is brilliant.

Anyway...

I'd say I was somewhere in the middle, although not having been to the gym for 6 weeks has probably reduced my strength

I can occasionally cause pain, but most of the time it's just the force of a piece of paper being blown by a breeze into your face. :/ mind you that could be attributed to my lack of exercise but whatever.

All I can do is stomp people's toes. I can barely pick up 10 pounds. I am a weakling. End of story.

I'm rather strong, though not the best, but I have next to no fat on me, like Castform. I can pick up my mom for a few seconds. XD

I've dented a wooden door with my fist, shattered a glass pane with the palm of my hand, and made many holes in walls with my bare feet. So, I have a great chance of winning a fight.

Back
Top Bottom