• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SHOP]Starters 'Я' Us

Fredie

No.
My router is broken at the moment, so there are no trades. I'm sorry.

Starters 'Я' Us

You enter Vanduo City from the East and see a small cottage with a neon sign on the roof, it says Starters 'Я' Us. You walk through the small wooden door and see a little old lady behind a counter. She says 'How can we help you?'

I have every starter from all of the games; so if you would like one then I can trade you then egg with it in (I will not hatch it!). I don't mind what pokémon I get in return so any will be fine. Just say what starter you want then we can arrange a time to trade. A weekend or a Friday evening would be fine for me.
Oh, my time zone is GMT. And here is My ID

Last edited:
Hello there, and I sure do liek mudkipz. Seriously, though, can I have a Mudkip? Timezone is GMT -5, currently in DST.

Wi-Fi ID

FC= 3995-8327-3665. I have it memorized. *goes and yanks DS off of charger.
Happy halloween!

may i have a chikorita? my time is gmt -oh, chikorita... i love the grass type. my time is gmt -5.^_^

Sure, when do you want to trade? I'm usually free on the weekend or on a Friday evening. Also, what is your friend code? Mine is in my first post.

Sure. What time is best for you to trade? Nearly any time on the weekend should be fine. Could you also post your friend code. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom