• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Camcorder Help Please!

Dark Shocktail

Millachinchilla
I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but it's the closest I saw =s

I need some help using the footage I've gotten on my camera. It's in VRO. format and I can't use that in Windows Media Player. I don't know where I can convert it for free/without getting a big watermark plastered over it and it's very frustrating. The camera was a gift from my mum and I want to use it for a bunch of walkthroughs/rants on YouTube. So, I do need to know this.

Can anyone help or will I have to spend money just so I can use it? x.x

I tried to find one but I couldn't find a good one that didn't activate my computers spyware alarms, didn't put a huge watermark on the video or that could actually change the VRO. file =/

Back
Top Bottom