• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Do you have to catch Darkrai after you get him for the events?

Minka_Glameow

I wanna get Darkrai, but my friend say that you have to catch him after you get him from the event thing. But my brother got celebi when gold and silver had come out, and said you dont have to, all you need is a spare pokemon space and a pokeball.

I'm not to sure if you do have to catch him. Do you?

Im in Australia btw, the event has only just started.

Right, I think that the event that you are currently experiencing is the Movie Darkrai. For this one, all you need is to go to the event, have wonder mail enabled, get the wonder card [or whatever it's called], and get the Darkrai off of the Pokemon Mart. If it isn't, instead of recieving Darkrai, you will recieve the Hotel Pass. Go to the hotel in Canalave and you should understand what to do from there.

I think you mean this?
bulbnews said:
Between Oct. 30 and Nov. 9, participating Target stores across Australia will host a Darkrai giveaway.
Players will use the Mystery Gift function in their copies of Diamond and Pearl to obtain one. The Darkrai is at Level 50, is in a Cherish Ball and is holding an Enigma Berry and a Classic Ribbon. The ribbon prohibits the Darkrai from being traded over the Global Trade Station. The Darkrai knows Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare and Hypnosis.
I would presume that you would have to to have an empty space in you party, otherwise it should just go into the Storage System...

Right, I think that the event that you are currently experiencing is the Movie Darkrai. For this one, all you need is to go to the event, have wonder mail enabled, get the wonder card [or whatever it's called], and get the Darkrai off of the Pokemon Mart. If it isn't, instead of recieving Darkrai, you will recieve the Hotel Pass. Go to the hotel in Canalave and you should understand what to do from there.

Nintendo never gives out the special tickets. What you'll get is a level 50 Darkrai with Hypnosis, Nightmare, Roar of Time, and Spacial Rend from a freaky guy in the pokemart with a green hat. (Where does he get all those pokemon?) Then, if you're a cheapo like me, you can soft reset till you get a good nature.

Edit: The post ninjas got me...

Last edited:
ok, i dont have to catch him. Thats a relief, coz i'm going to get him today and i didn't wanna catch him coz i already have mesprit and azelf to catch.

Back
Top Bottom