• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TPF

Want a hint on how to make your site better?

Add useful content. Four forums probably won't get that many members. Look around other forums for ideas! I reccomend PokeCommunity, but you don't have to register or anything. Also, be careful not to copy the content, but to just get ideas from it ;)

Oh yes, and I'll join ;D

EDIT: Oh, now I see more forums when I joined. Thanks ;) BTW, I'm Bullet Bill.

I think it's generally regarded a bad idea to hide boards from guests. It makes the place look smaller, emptier and less active. So unless there's a specific reason you don't want guests going there I'd advise showing a few more of them.

Not another one of Terry's threads *sigh* Your forums still suck. Under 'introductions' there's a picture of YOU with some pokemon sprites on it. It looks stupid. I can't even be bothered to point out most of the errors because I've told you so many times to do stuff. *is in a bad mood*

Imma gonna put you in your place here.

You've made a Yu-gi-oh board and yet you haven't made one for Pokemon, even though this is meant to be a Pokemon forum.

When somebody made a thread to say how 4Kids suck, you replyed with 'So do you'. Way to abuse your administrator power.

You've made boards for Spriting contests an shops, but none for general criticism, which is what most people will be after.

Under the introductions board, you've put 'What do you look like' as a subtitle. Nothing more stalky that that, I assure you.

Under everything in the forum, you've got announcements on the buttons and how to change skins styles and avatars... I'm feeling that an Announcements board is missing.

You have an anoouncement and a board for nothing more trivial as... buttons.

You have an announcement on how to change avatars. Anyone who's joined from here surely knows how to change their avatar, don't they?

Other than the Yugioh board, the skin style and Fake stuff board, It isn't that different from TCoD at all.

8 Reasons why this forum sucks. As posted by someone else on one of your "many" other threads,

YOU NEED TO MAKE THINGS MORE INTERESTING AND CREATIVE

Back
Top Bottom