• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HA. HA.

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
I just went into the Hard Rock Cafe tonight. FOR THE FIRST TIME.

It was awesome; the food was nice, but the best thing was the memorabilia. They had Elton John's shoes, Vai's guitar and even 50 drum sticks, including Lars Ulrich's and even Vinnie Paul Abbot's. Plus I sat next to Phil Campbell's first guitar!

Yaay~

Wow, that's awesome! :3 We have one around here but it isn't any good... and the food sucks. I'm jealous.
Oh it's more than awesome.

The guy who served us was a big Megadeth fan, and he gave me a tour. The cafe also had Friedman's old hi-hat, signed by the band(circa System Has Failed).

DAMN WHY DIDN'T I HAVE MY CAMERA?!

That's awesome! I went to one in Hawai'i, but the night was uneventful. And Madonna was on the TV. D:

Oh it's more than awesome.

The guy who served us was a big Megadeth fan, and he gave me a tour. The cafe also had Friedman's old hi-hat, signed by the band(circa System Has Failed).

DAMN WHY DIDN'T I HAVE MY CAMERA?!
Rub it in, why don't you? ;;

Nah, but I'm really jealous; it seriously sounds like an awesome place.

haha madonna

Back
Top Bottom