• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where did you get your Username from?

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Darkarmour: Fitted the Avatar, plus I love Dark Suit Samus

Cadet: My Wii and DS username.

How do you type with six fingers?

Seritinajii -
Okay, so you know Neopets? A long time ago, I think I saw someone's Neopet called Seritinajii. And I just loved that name. So I used it. But whenever I search on Neopets for "Seritinajii", I get the pet that I made myself. Which is strange, because I was pretty sure it was there. So maybe Seritinajii wasn't from Neopets.

Sui -
It kinda means "water" in Japanese, but it's a prefix. It's kinda like "hydro".

♪♫☼~Eternal Harvest~☼♫♪ -
The name of a nice song I know, from Final Fantasy, apparently. (which I don't have.) The symbols are alt-13, alt-14, and alt-15.

SUN CHIPS! :D -
Before I left, which was before the forums were wiped, Furret had a thread about how he was changing name of people for fun. I got this, probably because of the ☼ in Eternal Harvest.

I think once I used Porygon.

You know that funny thing called DEWGONG

...Midnight called me Dewgongeru as a punishment once, and it just kind of stuck.

I'm tired of it though.

Flora and Ashes: Ash fangirl, always will be. Flora's a constantly used roelplaying name of mine.

Queen of Hyper Squirrels: ...I'm pretty sure this had to do with Pachirisu.

Arylett = A (my favourite letter) + Crimson (with the "i" turned into a "y". At one point, it was spelled "Arilett", my favourite colour is red) + Scarlet (with another "t" added at the end, to make it look nice. And yes, I still love all things red~) So basically, Arylett means red or something. I love red~!

Charnoa = (It's my Secret Middle Name) Rinoa + some random "Char" added at the beginning, because I wanted it to begin with the letter "C". (Or maybe because Cirrus told me one time I look like a Charlotte, like I should be called Charlotte or something. Yeah! I think that's it. From Charlotte~)

Dawnsborough = Dawn (a very pretty time of day, I love dawn) + Gainsborough (from Aerith Gainsborough, who is an awesomenocity character in Final Fantasy VII. I just really liked her last name, so I took part of it off.)

Last edited:
When I was a Runescape geek, I wanted the name Vector*. But it was taken. So I put 428 at the end 'cause 4*2=8, easy to remember, right? So when I came here, I replaced Vector with Blastoise.

*not my real name

stella:
The username stella came from me trying to name my fursona something in Italian. I had to use a translator. At the time I was really obsessing over Italy and I wanted something to remember it. So I chose the name star, used a translator, and it became stella.

freelymew
My name freelymew was just something I randomly made when I joined my first forum. I was ten at that time and didn't care what I was called. Mew is my favorite Pokémon and I wanted something to go with it. I automatically had the feeling that the actual "Mew" was take.

stolnwelasv
It's supposed to be an anagram for Stella V. Snow. My fursona's full name. The V being the first letter of my real name. I was trying to create a Yahoo ID that wasn't taken and didn't have numbers. So this is what I came up with.

Gainsborough (from Aerith Gainsborough, who is an awesomenocity character in Final Fantasy VII. I just really liked her last name, so I took part of it off.)
Wait Aeris/th's last name was Gainsborough? Huh. Reminds me of Serge Gainsbourg :v

Anyway, Strangy comes from Strangelife which is this crusty old comic I used to draw when I was like ten. I use it hardly anywhere now but it's a decent name, I guess.

Vladimir Putin's LJ because, I don't know, I have an unhealthy thing for Putin.
Sad I couldn't fit the actual word 'Livejournal' in there though ):

I also use Kiss me Hardy! in some places. Those were some* of the last words Admiral Nelson uttered and because of a great History book I own that sentence has never left my head.
(Hardy did kiss him on the cheek, then on the forehead. Since Nelson was sort of drifting in and out of consciousness he was all 'what who is it oh it's you hardy, god bless'. Then he managed to pull himself together and say 'Thank God, I did my duty (i.e. defended my country)' or something to that effect. His final words were 'fan, fan ... rub, rub ... drink, drink'.
Yeah.)

surskit + skitty in lowercase because I can

I've hated surskit and skitty for ages but I was tired and amused by changing 'k' to 'h'.

Schtolteheim Reinbach III due to Suikoden; Floop due to a sound effect I thought was amazing at some point or another for a dripping faucet I saw in the licensed FMA manga at some point or another.

My friend and I were coming up with names while trampolining when I was about ten. She decided I should be "Jorkin"; I tweaked it because I love the 'Zh' sound and written letter combination, and the 'e' looks better than the 'i'.

Me, 8 years old: "Pichu is pretty neat. Though that's kinda boring."
And the letter 'K' was added on the end.

I just typed it in. For my new name (Frickish), I typed in random letters and got a name. XD

Most people wonder. I honestly don't know, I think its what I want my auto-biography to be called.

Other than that, it just sounded good

Murkrow - Guess

Rasrap Smurf - A misspelling of a misspelling of a misspelling of a misspelling of a misspelling of a misspelling of a misspelling of a question that I can't remember that I kept asking someone over MSN.

surskit + skitty in lowercase because I can

It's not fair. Every single time I see a surskit in the games, I keep thinking something's missing from its name >:(

It's not fair. Every single time I see a surskit in the games, I keep thinking something's missing from its name >:(

Me too.

Uh, I love the words Zephyr and Zephyrous, and my username on the old forums was Castform. Because it was favourite Pokémon at that time. I kept it similar to the old ones so people would still know who I am (As in 'Oh that annoying one that used to sing songs at every occasion')

Back
Top Bottom