• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I dress up fer Halloween, and whaddya I get?

Thanks for All the Fish

so long~ and...
A fish.

Yes, you read it right. I got a fish for Halloween. Two really, but..
And no, it's not a dead fishy, or this would be in the CC.
Or not, I get hungry on Halloween.>=3
In the pet store across my house, they give out goldfish on Halloween.
In other words, fwee, I gots two more pets! X3

For a moment there I did think you meant somebody chucked a (dead, eatable) fish in your trick or treat bag =o Well, it'd make a change from candy.

Enjoy your (boring) pets =3

Meh, It's just out of the ordinary to get fish for Halloween.
Everyone was starin' at me, and they were like,
"Fish! Ooh, look at the fish. A fish?" and so on.
That's just hilarious to watch,seriously.
Now all I have to do is make sure my cat does not devorer them.X3

I named one Cuddy.
I was watching House at the time. go figure. =/
But, one died.
Actually, we were changing water and Nip*actually, I never really named it....* jumped out of the net. We thought he died. then mom came home, and Nip was alive.
And she flushed it anyway. Dx

(The title makes no sense, as Whaddya means 'What do you', but oh well...)

Fish~

It's a shame one died. But they're really cheap to buy anwyay, so...

Wow. And I thought getting a rock with a dollar bill taped to it when I was eight was weird. Uh.. yay goldfish? :D

Once. I'm not sure what the thought process behind a rock with a dollar taped to it was, but hey. Can't complain about money. It was when I was 8, though.

Fiiiiiiiiish~

I once (accidentally) won one at my old school's Father Daughter Dance.

But we had to give it away.

Cause my cats would eat him.

Lucky.

Wow. And I thought getting a rock with a dollar bill taped to it when I was eight was weird.
That's not so weird; money works too (if not as well as candy), and taping a rock to a bill would keep it from drifting off.

Goldfish, though? That is weird.

Back
Top Bottom