• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TCOD!

Jester

Tales of TCoD is back. JOIN IT
Happy 6th birthday to TCOD ^_^ Something everyone should celebrate! And congratulations to anyone who has been here long enough to see it grow up ^_^
HB-dragonfly.jpg

Happy birthday TCoD! :3
I'm kind of wishing I had been here to see it grow up. I only go as far back as when the site had a million styles but I was never a member of the forums back then.

That's probably good for people's sanity though. :P

Six whole years? Whoa. I didn't think it was anywhere near that.

Congratulations to the site and to Butterfree; God knows keeping a site up can be hard and tedious work.

I've only been here four years. And I've only been a member two years.
I probably missed a lot in those first two :(

Happy BirthCreationday TCoD!

WOO!
Happy birthday TCoD~
*Gives Cookies (The computer kind)*

Hahaha~ I remember this site when it still had the old HTML layout. I too, gasped when Butterfree anounced she would re-do it.
This place has so many unforgettable memories. :'D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TCOOOOODDDDDDDD~~~~

BACK IN MY DAY "the cave of dragonflies" was Butterfree's Pokemon Site and there was bright blue EVERYWHERE and if one o' you kids looked at it now you'd burn yer eyes out
because KIDS THESE DAYS CAN'T TAKE bright colours can they
jeeeezus

happy birthday TCOD :B holy shit son no way have I been coming here since I was 10

I expected this to be a whole lot more popular...

TRAITORS! YOU DON'T EVEN WISH IT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

But kudos to everyone who did ^_^

Back
Top Bottom