• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Barack Obama! The 44th President!!

Kabigon

Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!
If you haven't heard already, for all you American's out there, Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States. This also makes him the first non white president of the United States

So what do you guys think?

P.S. I'll add more later.

It's good that we have someone smart in office this time around. I have to say that I liked McCain more, but meh, we needed smarts.

EDIT: The economy? :/ Maybe yes, maybe no. I'm too tired to think right now. @_@

Oh well should it be?

Anyways I really am happy because at least we get to see what the Democrats can do.

This is very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, veryvery, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, veryvery, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very horribly aweful.

^ It's not a bad thing. OBAMA IS TO EINSTEIN AS BUSH IS TO FORREST GUMP.

It is going to be quite interesting when I go to school tomorrow, considering the fact that 99% of everyone at my school were die hard McCain supporters, and the other 1% that was an Obama supporter is a total bitch and will probably be an arse about Obama winning.

This is very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, veryvery, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, veryvery, very very, very very, very very, very very, very very, very horribly aweful.

Now why exactly do you say that? I mean the Republicans had their chance to run the country and look where it has gotten us.

X3 He won!
I just noticed we both made the same thread on the same topic at the same time (8:11) :D

On behalf of Europe:

Thank you.

Now I am grinning and watching the EVs climb. :D

Is it 'aweful'? As in 'full of awe' as in wonderment?

Yes, it certainly should be. But there is a thread there already, so it's all good. :D

OBAMA = EPIC WIN!

No seriously, Obama is awesome. Even though I live in NZ.

If you are reading this Obama (which I doubt you ever will), gratz to you!

.-:Collocus:-.

Back
Top Bottom