• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PRESIDENT (ELECT) Barack Obama

o_O

Will come sporadically. (Did I spell that right?)
YES WE CAN!
Yay, now we can get Bush's ass out of here in a few months.
OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PRESIDENT Barack Obama

Read usertitle!

On here, I've never felt the authority to post in political threads, but SWEET LORD YES!

Libertarian candidate Bob Barr filed a lawsuit in Texas petitioning to have Obama and McCain removed from the ballot in that state. The suit alleged that both the Republicans and Democrats missed the deadline to file, and were present on the ballot contrary to Texas election law. The Texas Supreme Court dismissed the lawsuit without giving an explanation.
Oh, Bob Barr, it's alright. You would never have won ;D
OBAMA!

:D

I loved their speeches, both of them - McCain took it well and overall emphasized encouraging others to do the same even if they didn't support Obama, which gave me more respect for him. Obama's was also very moving.

I have so much more hope for America knowing that he managed to actually get elected. Awesome.

I have always been a huge Obama fan, and I'm so glad to see him win! He and McCain had great speeches.

Maybe now Americans can look less like we suck so bad now that Bush is gone.

Last edited:

Theres no Guarantee anythings going to change but I can only hope and nobody has talked about this and there have been 2 attempts on his life already and I hope this time around time dosint repeat itseldf when it comes to peeople trying to change things.

MOTHA FUCIN YEAH! ok really only reason i wanted obama to win was so that mccain wouldn't be in office. And so that my aunt would come and visit us :D

Hooray!

I didn't actually watch the elections, nor do I really care that much about politics, but I'd really rather not have a creationist leading the USA, and Obama had some excellent ideas.

Yay! You'd be surprised how many people were into it over here in Australia. We were watching the election thing in art at school.

Back
Top Bottom