• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How fast can you type?

31 wpm.

5.3 mistakes per minute :(

It's hard to type and read what you're supposed to be typing at the same time.

84 words per minute.

I don't remember the error thing, but I know I made 2 errors in total.

your typing rate is : 41 wpm
words typed : 75
mistakes made : 10
which is 5.4 mistakes per minute
I win!

EDIT: *sees Wymsy's post* I come second ;_;

acceptable rate is 1 mistake per min regardless of your typing speed
Crap, they're Grammar Nazis o.o

115 wpm, 3 mistakes. Do I win or no since I had one more mistake?

The first time wouldn't have been accurate. I had too many mistakes (not fucking massive, it was like seven) and a way higher number. The second time I couldn't finish since someone IMed me and the window popped up.

74 wpm, and like 11 mistakes. |D

I"m good at speed, but not accuracy that much. I remember on another test you were able to correct your mistakes, and I got 90 wpm.

your typing rate is : 32 wpm
words typed : 75
mistakes made : 15
which is 6.4 mistakes per minute
Well, not the worst. Oh, now I'm instinctively not correcting mistakes because of that test.

109 wpm and 0 mistakes.

That's nothing compared to my next-door neighbor... she's 195 wpm, no mistakes, and only types with her 1st-4th fingers on her left hand and 1st-3rd on the right... it's scary to watch.

65 words per minute, 10.3 mistakes per minute.

But if I know what I'm going to type, and don't actually read it off, I make many less mistakes. And maybe I type faster also.

Back
Top Bottom