• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Hmmmmm!?

• Right-handed.

Votes: 70 68.0%
  • Left-handed.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Ambidextrous.

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters

Minish

Pronoun
they
Yyyeah 'cause Cirrus is obsessed with this sort of stuff! =D

I'm ambidextrous/right-handed. And I don't say ambi because I'm obsessed with lefties! ;_; How could you say such a thing! xD

Well, I write with my right, but I think that's just out of habit from childhood because I can write near perfectly with my left too, I've discovered. I play guitar with my left, play sport with my right and use the mouse with my left.

AND YOU?

*cue influx of people saying they're ambi*

I'm a righty but I wish I was a lefty, all the epicest people are lefties ;-;

Right-handed, can function perfectly well with just my left hand, so right-handed leaning towards ambidextrous?

I'm left-handed. It's one of the first things people usually notice about me. D:

"OMG YOU'RE LEFT-HANDED??"
"This is my other right hand, actually."

I'm right handed. I can't even eat with my left hand. The only thing it really does is type most of the letters on my posts.

Leftie. Because I'm that cool.

I'd pelt you with leftie-flavoured icons, but I'm scared you'd pelt me back with rocks, so I won't.

I'm right handed, but there some things I absolutely have to do with my left hand or it drives me crazy.

I'm left handed.
I have a calender this year entirely about left handed people.

Back
Top Bottom