• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sugimori Splices/Recolors!

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Well, you heard right. The impossible is possible. Please note, though, they will be Pixel Artish when done(unless otherwise noted: We have Photoshop at my grandma's =D)

Rules:
1. I only accept four at a time. No more. If I say requests are closed, or you see the slots are full, DON'T REQUEST.
2. You may request Shiny Pokemon spliced with eachother, or a shiny and regular.
3. USE THE REQUEST FORM!
4. Only up to two spliced. This will change as I get better.

Splice form:
Pokemon1:
Shiny?:
Pokemon2:
Shiny?:
Colors:

Recolor form:
Pokemon:
Color(s):

I am currently working on:
Dragonite/Arcanine/Dragonite colors

I will work on later:
1) Mewtwo/Magikarp/Shiny Magikarp colors
2) Espeon/Umbreon/Icy Blue colors
3) Magikarp/Feebas/Whichever colors

Last edited:
Okay, let's try,
Splice Form:
Pokemon 1: Dragonite
Shiny?: No
Pokemon 2: Arcanine
Colours: Dragonite

This should be cool, thanks Mewtwo

Ooo this looks cool, Mewtwo. :3

Splice form
Pokemon1: Espeon
Shiny?: Nope
Pokemon2: Umbreon
Shiny?: Nope
Colors: Icy-blue

By the way, Mewtwo, I'm just mentioning for now that it might not be a good idea to have a confirmation word for an art shop in the future.

Pokemon1: Magikarp
Pokemon2: Feebas
Colors: Whatever looks better in your opinion, or is just easier.

This sounds pretty cool, Mewtwo. Can't wait to see how they look~

Nice. I'll take one please.

Splice form:
Pokemon1: Eevee
Shiny?: Nope~
Pokemon2: Skitty
Shiny?: Nope~
Colors: Eevee's if only one's colours can be chosen, but if I can can I have one that is Skitty coloured and one Eevee coloured?

Is for EeveeSkitty, my first friend~
Don't tell her~

Hmm...you could be more careful you know...oh well I want it anyway even if it isn't going to be a surprise. Maybe this should have been done by PM or at least Visitor Message.

Eh, Darksong's right. No more confirmation word. And all the requests are in the request waiting list!

EDIT: It only went to cheesecake before the list got full. Requests Closed!

There is a "Working On" and a "Waiting List" I was working on an Erindor before I started this, so I need to finish that before I start on the others.

BADADADADA

ErindorEsp.png

Is that someone's request or just an example cause I don't think anyone requested it, but nice Espeon and (I think) Salamence.
Also if you want I could help do some of the requests if you want, you can see what I've done on my DeviantArt and there's a link at the bottom of my sig. I kind of have my own style of doing these.

Yes, it is Espeon and Salamence. I made it for Erindor, even though he didn't request it. Also, I am coming at you from school, can't work on requests right now.

So, do you want me to help do some of the requests? I'll do anything you don't want to do or don't have time to do. I'm homeschooled and I finish school at lunchtime and so have about 3-4 hours on my own before all my friends get back from school and so have alot of free time and not much to do. So, do you want me to help?

Also, if you want to see what I can do, the link to my DeviantArt is at the bottom of my sig.

Back
Top Bottom