• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

London is the best thing

Vladimir Putin's LJ

your blood flows through my veins
I don't care what anyone says it's my favourite city.

So I went to London on Friday, catching the five o'clock train with my mum. We arrived at St. Pancras and we got lost looking for the Imperial Hotel, but it was okay because we were in London lalala
We eventually found it, deposited our luggage and paid 10£60 for two tube tickets, which is like fourteen euro but it was okay because we were in London
We rode got out at Leicester and went to see Avenue Q, which was awesome. I got the soundtrack and some buttons. Then we left the Noël Coward Theatre and sort of walked back to the hotel, passing through Covent Garden (where some guys were hanging around dressed in mountain-climbing gear but who cares). Then I slipped on the smooth tarmac and banged my elbows but it was okay because we were in London

Then next day we stole some of those paper poppies and I wore mine like a good citizen. I eventually found a velour one on the ground so I'll probably wear that instead.
We went to see the Annie Leibovitz exposition at the National Picture Gallery. It was really good and moving, and if you happen to live nearby I heartily reccomend it. Then I bought a little Admiral Nelson Christmas tree decoration thing. It's adorable.
It started raining so mum and I had a magical trip through Downpour-vision London to Marks&Sparks and I got to sit in the café reading Mission Accomplished! Things Politicians Wish They Hadn't Said and To Kill a Mockingbird while my mum went around the store.
Then we came back.

so I'm generally really happy right now woooh
and I'm going to Waterstone's tomorrow to buy this month's Attitude and Elf/Ell/Elman's Oscar Wilde bio too so my spirits are quite high ;w;

ps: London-based TCoDers you missed the chance of talking about politics, bad films, musicals and old dusty books for seven hours in a row with me awww ):

pps: we are dumb people and missed the Lord Mayor Show noooo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom