• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Amuse me.

Fine, fine, you so-called Desecrater, let's see if you live up to your title. </overly srs>

...Um, um. You up to scratching? If so, make a scratch Pokemon-style sprite of the Ultimate Chimera from Mother 3. Um. Um. You probably know what it looks like, but lemme fetch you a link anyway:
link

Yup. Having it up in no time. Meanwhile, here's something from eons past.

50587281xk3.png

Hmm...nice. Can you scratch Eevee and Skitty in a pose, of course you don't have to do it because it's 'Suggestions' but hey you said you're bored :D

@Castform: Tried it, failed quite miserably. Take my word for it.

eeveeskittyqs3.png

Feel free to use it and edit the colors on it, EeveeSkitty.
cirrusvc4.png

:D
doombreed3lu5.png

Doooooooooooooooooom!!!

Okay, you asked. (That killer rocks!)

Splice Charizard/Blastoise/Dugtrio/Camerupt/Torterra/Golem/Delibird/Slowbro Shell.

You should have no troubles

I misread the title as 'Abuse me'. Hm.
Anyway, love the Skitvee and the third thing. I like the Mawblu too; I think I've seen it before. Didn't Cirrus [Minish] request it of your last thread? Oh, I like the Coordinator Card in your signature.
I suggest an Oddish/Azuril splice.

Last edited:
eeveeskittyqs3.png

It's so cute *awws* Thanks for the cuteness, it's just what I want :D Skitvee deserves a spot in my sigy with credit of course~

Now may I request again? I'd like to have a splicing of Mew and Magikarp. You can do it scratch or just use the game sprites. It isn't as important as the Eevee/Skitty so take your time~

Last edited:
@Terry: I use my own; I save all sprites sheets from the Spriters' Resource so I can work without the Internet.

May I request a scratch sprite of my Pokesona? It's basically an Umbreon, except with my awesome hair covering the right eye.

Back
Top Bottom