• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoDcon!

1. Hellz yes.
2. Anywhere in England, possibly Wales. London would probably be best (well, Kent would be best for me, but London'd be best for most people, I imagine).

I'm in the process of persuading as many UKianTCoDians (that is such an awesome word) to attend the May Expo in London, but it looks like parents and exams are (as always) getting in the way ):

I WOULD TRY MY BEST TO
HERE. BECAUSE I AM SPECIAL.

But seriously if my parents let me I'd go anywhere.

1. Hell yeah. I'd go to one of those. It'd be a great chance to meet some people (one in particular) that I've wanted to meet for a while.

2. Anywhere near Chicago, particularly in its northern suburbs. I can't afford plane fare :[

I'd definitely WANT to show up.
It would be very, very awesome, but it would be a huge expense- plane fare for nearly everyone, setting up the actual convention, all those little things, but it might be worth it.
I don't think I should even consider picking a location, because it will be a selfish, convenient place that most of you will never be able to get to without enduring long flights.
Maybe we could all go to Antarctica so everyone would have to travel majorly. We'd practically have a whole continent to ourselves.

Maybe we could all go to Antarctica so everyone would have to travel majorly. We'd practically have a whole continent to ourselves.

And we would spread the Con out over the entire thing...and maybe decide to live there and turn it into our own country.

I'd sure love to go to one, but with virtually no disposable to income to speak of, unless it was held somewhere easily within driving distance of one of my houses during August, I doubt I'd be able to attend.

1. Heck yeah, if I was allowed to.
2. Southern California :D

Hell to the fuck yeah :D

I'd say England as well, since most people live there or close to there. Or! Make it annual and have it in different places each year.

Maybe we could get together and create a teleporter. :D:D:D

I'd like to. And London would be good, it gives me an excuse to go to Europe. :3

Yeah, sure. I'd prefer it if it was in Belgium, France, Holland, Luxemburg or Germany since I can go there for a low fare but England would be fine too. Most places in Europe would be okay.
Anywhere else would be too expensive for a short trip.

I'd love to go but my parents wouldn't let me. ;-;

Lemmethink... Maybe Thanksgiving (US) weekend in somewhere like New York City or Los Angeles or something. Or somewhere in Europe I haven't been to. 83

You know at first I thought you guys went ahead and planned this without me. :'(

ANYWAYS somewhere within reasonable driving distance of me (or here |3) would be best, because parents are kinda nazi-ish when it comes to this sort of thing.

can we make it #tcodcon instead

and "ideal location" is a silly thing to ask; half the forums are 14, so the answer is going to be "within five blocks of my house lol"

Yeah, we have members from all over the world you know. You can't expect people to go to *insert country here* just for the 'con.
So ideal location would be on teh intahwebs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom