• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was your first forum?

What was your first forum?

• This one

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Some other one

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
(Not sure if this may belong in Forum Discussion; move it if so ;3)

Mine was the Marriland Forums. I hung round there a year or so, and just after my forum anniversary there I found TCoD and joined, making it my second forum ^^

Sadly, Marriland went crap lately and seemingly will never return from its endless downtime. So now here is my main forum, and my favourite one :3

I've been on dozens apart from those, but I never really felt at home in them.

This is where I feel at home, also as you don't have to do E-mail activation is a big bonus. This was my first forum

EDIT:
Wait, I forgot. Lego.com actually.

I left that because it was too crowded and I went off Lego.

Depends on how you define "forum," I suppose. My first post-based interaction was on the Pokémon Guild in Neopets, which worked kind of like a forum except, of course, that everything was crammed into a single thread, making it more like a chatbox than anything else.

My first forum in the traditional sense of the word would be the Neopian Times Writers' Forum, although I didn't stay there long. I joined TCoD shortly thereafter, making it the first forums that I had any significant involvement in (again, if you discount the earlier Guild).

Mew's Hangout, though I joined here pretty much as soon as the forums opened. And aside from those two, the only other forum I've registered on was Court Records, which I haven't been on in aaaages.

Neopets, if you can count it.
Otherwise this. And I actually joined before the crash but I only had like 5 posts. I think I was around 9 at the time.

Some tacky forum one of my friends make years ago. Year 6, I think, so four years ago, in fact.

I think it was about Star Wars.

Mew's Hangout. Joined on 26th December 2004, under the name of Minish~

I joined TCoD around the middle of October 2006, I think, under the name of... Perish Song? Actually, it might have been Yasu. Perish Song was my first big account. Wow. I was stupid to have so many names, huh... XDD

Before Mew's Hangout though I belonged to and owned lots of forums, but they were all roleplay forums, not discussion forums.

Hmm...either Neopets or Gametalk. My first real forum was TrsRockin, which I rarely visit anymore. My second one is the one at Tohokingdom, which I actually visited today despite not posting there in a while. My third one is this one here, which kinda contributed to me just about abandoning the other two...

Fire Emblem Empire was and still is my first and favorite. It's getting a little unactive though, and to many nubs are joining...

SPPf, June 2004. Oh, those were the days. The drama was jawesome`

Before I even had my own computer in my own room, I used my dad's. I managed to be stealthy about me communicating to others over the internet for four years; if my dad knew he would of freaked. (He once found me in a chat before I joined the boards, the consequences were brutal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom